Chapter 60 - Surprise!

"Everyone ready?" Kennedy heard Mr. Weasley shout from a few feet ahead of them. The kids all had bags on their shoulders and they were all stuffed to the brim from the breakfast Molly and Kennedy had made for them.

"Almost!" They vaguely heard Molly shout as she ushered Ron and Harry out the door.

Both boy's had longer hair and it seemed too be a trend going through the entire family including close friends.

Except for Kennedy.

She had long hair for as long as she could remember and to her it was time to change it up, and so she did.

"How about now?" Fred snickered as Molly delivered a swift look over Ron who was wiping some chocolate sauce off his mouth.

"Very funny." Ron replied with a scowl as he gently shoved his mothers hands away.

"Oh, alright you all," Molly cooed. "Have fun and behave! Especially you, Fred and George! Listen to your father, and if not him, Kennedy!" The women instruct of her sons who rolled there eyes but nodded nonetheless.

"By Molly." Kennedy said with a wave as the large group began to walk away from the burrow into the woods nearby.

"Have fun sweetheart." She smiled before going back into her home that she would have alone blissfully for a few days.

"Any idea where we're off to?" Kennedy heard Harry ask Ron who shrugged his shoulders in response.

"Not really. I didn't really listen to much of what dad said."

'Typical.' Kennedy thought to herself with a small laugh as she adjust her bag on her back.

"Well boy's," Kennedy hummed as she pushed her way between the two so she could wrap her arms around there shoulders. "If you listened to your father, maybe you would have caught it."

She could see the two of them look to her with distaste while Hermione and Ginny laughed from behind them. The boy's had grown a small bit over the summer as well, so now when she wrapped her arms over the two they were at an awkward angle.

"No, really?" Ron mumbled.

"Oh, yes." Kennedy replied with a snicker causing Harry to smile widely at her while she removed her arms from around them so she could trot in front of them to stand in between Fred an George who were a solid 7 inches taller then her, but she didn't mind all that much.

Until they made fun of her for it, but if they ever did they most likely ended up on the floor in pain, so they tend to stay away from short jokes more so now then they had before since Kennedy had been getting trained all summer.

"Ah, your back." George comment as he nudged Kennedy's shoulder with his.

"I was gone for two seconds, you git." She bit back with a smile.

"Don't mind Georgie, Kenny. He has separation problems when it comes to you." Fred said with a laugh as he looked to George who rolled his eyes.

"Oh you think your so funny, now do you Fred?" George said.

"Yes, actually. I do."

"Well guess what?"

"What?"

"You're not." George said as he moved his attention to his father's head who glanced back at the three with a smile.

"Hey boys?" Kennedy state.

"Yeah?" They respond to her.

"Neither of you are funnier then Lee, so shut up."

"Kenny!" They shout causing Kennedy to laugh herself while Arthur shook his head from amusement at how the three of them interact together.