Prologue 5: Various Things in the Room!

••《Outside the gates of Ramshackle Dorm》••

It was a bit of a walk from the main building to this place where I'll be staying. But I heard it was closer to the school than the other dormitories so I guess that could be a bonus for me. As I approached the gate, the very image didn't give me a lot to say about it at first. It was an abandoned building that looks like no one came even close to it for years.

"This is..."

"Right, right. Please come inside.", Crowley was quick about it like he knew I didn't have much to say about the place given its image, but made me move before I could.

"Staying here will at least keep you out of the rain.", as he lead me through the foreway, I noticed it wasn't as bad looking inside as it was outside. Given there was misplaced portraits and few cracks on the walls here and there. But that didn't really bother me since it has a roof over me.

"I'm going back to do more research. Make yourselves at home. Don't go wandering around the school! Goodbye!", that's all what he said as he left as soon as I came in.

Not like he could find anything else in that library, unless he knows something I don't. But then again I don't know much of anything of this world.

~《Crowley's POV》~

How is it that this person can come through the gate and not be accepted? The thought still lingers in my mind, I'm worried it'll be long to process. But I know I have to get them back home as quickly as possible.

I pull the necklace I found earlier out of my pocket to take a look at it.  Maybe with this necklace, it'll give me some clue to start from. It gave a faint glow in the dark night, and every time it did I could sense faint magic within the golden bottle.  But it wasn't long before it faded with the light.

A student with no capacity for magic and yet this necklace, which she has no recollection of, has faint traces of magic but yet it was found in the coffin she came in.  With hardly any answers, this wasn't going to be easy.

If possible, I hope this problem would resolve itself before he returns. I can't guarantee that they'll be safe if he knows about their presence. I got to move quickly.

~《Kalin's POV》~

As I look around throughout the dorm, there were more rooms than I can count. At least three bathrooms that I know of. But one of them had a huge bathtub made of something that resembled marble. It was in the center facing sideways towards the window with large green-gray curtains to the sides. The school was in its view, and even though it was dark it still was a pretty sight to see. The school building looked as though it was dancing with the full moon tonight. I confirmed it with my eyes, for the while that I stay I would use this one.

After coming back down the lounge area, I decided to put down my hood. I saw myself in the mirror hanging awkwardly next to another hanging portrait. I had short red hair but having black tips only on the front. Even though I had short hair I had two long black tails underneath, as if it was two different sets of hair like maybe you would wear an extension. But I checked that and it was real. But weirdly enough, the tails were separated from the middle and set into two locks of hair.

 But weirdly enough, the tails were separated from the middle and set into two locks of hair