Episode 1-23: Magic Unchecked!

Before the moment the impact would hit us, the trees suddenly became card suits in different colors.

"Nngh?!  What just-", Riddle was surprised by this development.

"Huh?  I'm still alive?  What's with all these playing cards?", Ace.  "All the rose trees turned into cards?", Deuce.

"Riddle, stop this right now!", Trey.  "Wait, is that Trey's "Doodle Suit"?!  But... how?!", Cater.

"All the magic-stealin' collars are gone!", Grim.

"What did I tell you?  My magic can overwrite characteristics for a short time.  So I used it to make "Riddle's magic" into "my magic.", Trey.  "You can do that?  That's some kinda loophole!", Cater.

"N-no...  Off with their heads!  I SAID, off with their heads!", Riddle.

"Riddle, stop.  Can't you see how you look right now?", Trey.

"He...  He was really gonna do it!", Student A was scared stiff.  "He is completely out of control.", Student B was the same.  "He's like some kinda monster!", Student C.

"What?  Was my magic overwritten by yours?  Does that mean your unigue magic is stronger than mine?!", Riddle starts to panic a little.  "Of course it doesn't.  Riddle, take a deep breath and listen to us.", Trey.  "Are YOU going to tell me that I'm wrong too?  After all I've done to protect the rule of law?!  Do you know how much I've suffered for this?!  I...  I refuse to believe this!", Riddle is losing control on his emotions drastically.

"Cease immediately, Mr. Rosehearts!  Any further attempts to use magic will leave your magestone completely tainted with blot!", Crowley.

"But...  I'm right!  I'M the one who's right!  There is NO!  POSSIBLE!  ALTERNATIVE!", Riddle.

"Riddle, stop!", Trey shouts out to him, but it was too late.

Riddle was so out of control with his magic and emotions that I swear I could see black stuff, like ink, coming down his face.  It was horrifying to watch what would unravel...