Episode 1-6: Treasure Destroy!

Deuce and Ace went after Grim, while again I was left behind useless as I wasn't really in fit to catch him.  P.E class today made that clear to me painfully while doing Professor Vargas's crazy exercises.  But I still want to do my part here, so I headed down to the ground floor in a different direction.

~~~

After catching Grim backed into a corner, Grim was about to make a pass by Ace until he saw a different pair shoes and froze to what he saw, me.  I was standing on the other side of the courtyard making my way to them.  In that moment, Ace took Grim's moment of distraction to grap him by the collar.  He smirked to his success, Deuce joined in.  But I knew it was because they would get free lunch from me.  Ace handed him over to me by collar and I carried him that way on the way to the cafeteria.

"No way, no way!  No way I'm going back to those boring classes!", Grim was struggling with my grip on him as he complained.  My grip turned tighter at those words.  "Then you won't become a great wizard.", after I say that, I use my other hand to pinch and pull his ears to scold him.  "Dammit!  You're being extra strict today!", when he looked at me, he kept quiet after seeing the dark glare I was giving him.  Meanwhile Ace and Deuce were behind me with smiling faces.

~~~~

We made it to the cafeteria, and the whole room is bustling with students compared to when we were in here yesterday when it was empty.

"Oh!  It's finally lunch time!!!  Uuwah!  Everything always looks so good here!", Grim had a little bit of drool in his mouth as he was excited to eat.  I let him down when we got there and started to prepare of what to spend with what money I got from Crowley.

"Pretty amazing that they have a buffet.", as I say this, I could hear a little rumble in my stomach.

"Fluffy omurice!  Grilled chicken and bacon egg tarts!!!!!!", Grim got louder the more excitement he expressed.  "You're too loud!  You're only this excited during lunch...", Ace.

"Hey, hey, I want some grilled chicken!  It's the last one!  And omurice too!  Bread with jelly, too!  Just take a bunch of everything!", Grim pointed to me with gleam in his eyes.

He's so lucky Crowley gave me a little more than I expected for today, but he better not get used to it.  I have just enough for two things Grim wants, Ace and Deuce's requests as thanks for their help or rather demands to have their help and something for me.  As I was calculating and grapping the stuff to buy, I felt someone bump my shoulder causing me to lose balance.  Deuce luckily caught my arm before falling.  Grim was also bumped by the same person.

"Ah!", Grim.  "Aaaaah!? Watch it!  Cause of you the egg in my pasta broke!", the guy turned to us with an angry tone.  "Woah, woah, woah~  Breaking the gooey egg is the best part of eating carbonara.  How do you plan to pay for this?", the second student near by showed up next.

"Hand over that grilled chicken as consolation and we'll call it even.", the first student gestured to me when I had the grilled chicken on my plate.

"Ffgna!?  Hell no!  This is my chicken!", Grim says even though it was me who paid for it.

"Ah?  Not showing your senpai respect as freshman?  Come around back!", the first student declared.

"S-senpai, settling personal squabbles with magic is prohibited...", Deuce tries to intervene.

"Squabble?  This is just seniors teaching their juniors proper behavior!", student A.  "Grit your teeth!", student B.

When they didn't back down, Ace and Deuce stepped in knowing I couldn't do much.  As they did their thing, I continued to pay for the rest of the stuff.  As for the battle tactics, all I told Ace and Deuce was to scare them off at best as to not cause more trouble like Crowley said.

(!)* Oh great, more troublesome folk *(!)