Episode 1-5: Prompt Escaper!

In the alchemy and potions class, we weren't too late, but we we're late enough to get a silent glare from our professor.  Who then started to introduce himself to the class.  His hair was short and parted with one side being black and the other was pure white.  If it weren't for his attitude as a Professor, his choice of clothing wouldn't say he was otherwise.  Over his suit was a big coat of white and black fur.  He held a crop in his hand as he demonstrated 

"So you all are the fresh faces in my homeroom.  Hmmm, there are some rare hair colors in the bunch.  Not bad.  Make sure to take proper care of it daily.  My name is Divus Crewel.  You may feel free to call me Master Crewel.  Take your seats.  Class will begin...  First for the basics.", Professor Crewel.

He made a glance at me as he was saying about rare hair colors.  Probably because of the unusual black tips in the front strands of my hair, but I'm not even sure why my hair color is like that, but at least he isn't displeased with it.

"I will beat the names and appearances of 100 types of medicine and poison into your little brains.  We'll cover fungi later.  Now memorize these so you don't go around getting poisoned by random things you eat off the ground.  Dogs will eat whatever is lying around.  Your training will be strict and I better not see any red marks on your tests.", Professor Crewel.

After making the claim he made, now I'm worried about what he'll do if we do so.  But going back to that notion of "dogs eating whatever is on the ground", I looked to Grim, grinning to myself that it's not only dogs that do so.  Before he could look my way from trying to hold his head up, I looked back at the Professor.

"I see.....  By the way, what's a "fungi"?", Deuce.  "Blegh.  I'm no good at memorization.", Ace.  "All that matters for grass is whether or not it tastes good.", Grim bluntly stated.

*(!) On the other hand, maybe it's not me I have to worry about. (!)*

~~~~~Second Period History~~~~~

This professor was a bit older than the last professor.  Hair was olive colored and slicks of white hair, slit back.  He wore a long red robe-like attire, making him look like a professor than Professor Crewel.  Along with him came a cat of black and white who hopped up onto his desk and sat proudly at the front.  The cat had the expression of glum, but to my opinion, it looked kinda cute.

"I'm Trein and I'm in charge of you history lessons.  This is my familiar, Lucius.  You will learn about the history of magic that has brought prosperity to the world.", Professor Trein explained.

"*cat snarl*", Lucius added in.

"Participation in class will affect your grade, not just reports. I will not forgive sleeping in class. Open your textbook to page 15. We will start with the discovery of magic crystals in the 'Dwarf's Mines...", Professor Trein.

"*cat snarl*", Lucius followed in again.

"Magical energy spread throughout the world during the ceremony after this discovery, we call it the "Beginning of Magic".", Professor Trein.

*(!) I doubt it, but maybe history will help me gain some of my memories back. (!)*

As I was in thought, I was caught when Professor Trein was looking my way.  I didn't want to turn around to see if he was looking at someone else but I had a feeling he was looking at me.  He just stared at me for a moment, then moved on to talking to the whole class.  I wasn't sure, but I swear I could see he had a displeased look on his face when he looked my way.  Maybe he's one of the Professors who wasn't so swell on my situation, me being not able to use magic and all.

"Yaaaawn...", Ace yawned as the Professor continued on.

"Wooaaah~  At Dwarf's Mine...  Woaaahh~ Magical energy...", Deuce was barely hanging in there himself.  The way we were seated, I was in the middle with Grim right next to me, while Ace and Deuce were on both sides of us.  So I was in the middle of two guys trying their hardest to avoid sleep, while I was trying not to let their drowsiness get the best of me as I took notes cause Grim was definitely not making the effort to do so.

"Hmmm.  I want a class to use magic like BANG!", Grim.

~~~~~Third Period Athletics~~~~~

Now this Professor was definitely the P.E type of teacher, not just his clothes attire but his large muscles explained themselves.  Had black hair with a goatee, wore a red fit jacket and black track pants.

"I'm Vargas.  I'm in charge of athletics for you bean sprouts.  Becoming a great wizard starts with your muscles!  Look at all the muscle I've built eating raw eggs everyday!", Vargas shows off his arms.

*(!) Ch, gross. (!)*

"You baby wizards have no stamina.  Start with 20 laps around the track then 100 pushups!", Vargas.

"Eeeh...  I don't dislike exercise but I can't deal with this type of teacher.", Ace.  "I've got confidence in my stamina.", Deuce actually sounded like he was in this class.

"What's so fun about running in circles!?  I'm not a freaking hamster!", Grim complained.  "At least hamsters don't complain.", I say to him.

~~~~~~~~~~

We had a break time after those three classes, and all of us we're exhausted in different ways.

"Our next class is...", Deuce.  "For a school of magic it's really not that different from regular old school.  It's a lot more subdued than I expected...  Not having magic hasn't been a problem at all.", Ace.  "That's a relief for me... mostly", Kalin.  "How about you, Grim?  ...Hm?", Ace turned to Grim, but he was nowhere to be found.  I looked to my shoulder where he was hanging and it now hit me the laying weight was gone.

"I have a bad feeling.", I say in a nervous tone.

"Look out the window!  The fur ball is making a beeline through the courtyard...", Deuce pointed out.

"I'm not sitting through boring classes all day!  As a genius, I don't need any classes to teach me to use magic with a bang!", Grim grinned and scurried off.

"Skipping class on the first day!?  Why that little...!!", I say as I approached the window.

*(!) And you begged like a brat to get in here! (!)*

"Making a break for it already, he never learns...", Deuce.

"Pff, your first day as supervisor and already have to report you lost track of him.  So, do you want help catching Grim?", I turned to Ace to see he has a cunning grin on his face.

"Yes, please!", I pleaded.  I was desperate, since losing Grim twice now will definitely cost me my head with Crowley.

"Buy me a chocolate croissant.", Ace plainly asked out with no hesitation.

"Eeeh!?", I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Then I'll help you for an ice latte from the cafeteria.", Deuce also had a grin when he added to Ace's bargaining.

"Huh!?", I was astounded by them doing this now of all times.  "Why you...  You guys are almost as bad.", I responded.

"You better watch out , Grim's getting away!  You okay with that?", not phased by my response, his grin stayed on.  I glare at both of them, knowing he was right that I had to ask them for help since I'm in no shape to catch him myself alone.

"Tsk!  It's a deal!", I gave in to their ploy, but not happily.

Soon both circled around me as they we're on their way.

"It's a deal!  Now then, Deuce, shall we clean up after our pathetic, little supervisor?", Ace says this as he goes by.  He then put his hand on my head and patted it as if I was pitiful.

"Sure thing, Ace.  I'm looking forward to lunch.", Deuce says on the other side of me and puts his hand on my shoulder doing the same gesture as Ace.

*(!) I'm gonna strangle Grim... then strangle those two! (!)*