Episode 5-6: A Wellside Meeting!

"Who's there?!", ????

When he caught us, we came to approach him.

"Sorry to interrupt.  We heard singing, and...  Wait a minute.", Deuce.

~Flashback~

"Grim, stop trotting around underfoot!", Deuce.

*WHAM*  

"Ah...", Epel.

"Whoops, sorry about that!  You okay?", Deuce.

"*Sniff* *Sniffle*", Epel.

"Wh-whoa!  Y-you're... crying?!", Deuce.  "Profeeessoor!  Deuce is bullying a kid from another class and making him cry!", Ace.  "That's not funny, Ace!  Did I hurt you that badly?  I am SO sorry.  Here, lean on my shoulder.  I'll get you to the nurse's office.", Deuce.

"Rgh...  Dagnabbit...", Epel.

"Huh?  Dag-what...?", Deuce.

"Ngh!", Epel.

~Flashback End~

"Aren't you the guy I ran into on the first day of the semester?", Deuce.

"Ah...  Yes, I'm sorry about that.", Epel.

"Hey, I'm the one who should be sorry.  Your name was... Epel, right?", Deuce.

"Huh?  How did you know?", Epel.

"Jack told me.  He's in your class, yeah?", Deuce.

"Yes.  And I believe you two are... Deuce and Ace?  And you're Grim and Kalin, I take it?", Epel.

"Ooh, you know our names?  I guess we really ARE campus celebrities.", Grim.

"Your exhibition match at the interdorm Magift tournament was pretty amusing.  Heh heh.", Epel.

"That's not exactly something we want to be known for.", Ace.  

"Would you rather it be for being almost expelled on the first day of school?", Kalin.

"I don't want to hear it from someone else who was also involved.", Ace.  "So, Epel.  Why are you singing into the well?", Deuce.

"The well has an echo, so it's a good way to hear the sound of your own voice.  Housewarden Vil instructed me to practice my singing here.", Epel.

"Does Pomefiore have some rule that you have to be a good singer?", Deuce.  "This isn't our dorm.  Only Heartslabyul has rules that crazy.", Ace.

"Correct.  It's not a rule of the dorm, per se.  But I will be auditioning for the Vocal & Dance Championship.", Epel.

"Nice.  Good for you!", Deuce.

"Vil instructed me to work on making my singing sound more charming and sweet...  ......  But if I'm being honest, I could do without the whole competition.", Epel.

"Huh?", Deuce.

"Hm?", Kalin.

"What's this, Epel?  Are you shirking your vocal practice to parley with the pigeons?", ???

"Ah!", Epel.