Episode 3-29: Lounge Confusion!

The conflict with the twins was still going on, and it seemed like there was no end to their persistence.  Until...

"Okay, I'm tired of chasing 'em around.", Floyd.  "There's not long to go now.  Let's just enjoy it.", Jade.

*(!) Yes, Floyd is growing bored.  Maybe a little longer and he'll stop for sure. (!)*

"Hey, Kalin!  The sun's close to setting!", Jack.  "Kalin, are you SURE you know what you're doin'?", Grim.

Both Grim and Jack grab my attention as Ace and Deuce held off against the twins.

"Yes, just trust me.  And they'll come through for us, I know they will!", Kalin.

Grim and Jack saw the seriousness in my eyes, and went with that for now before continuing the battle with the twins. 

*(!) I just hope their making progress on their end. (!)*

~~~~~~~~~

In the Mostro Lounge VIP room...

"Heh...  It seems Jade and Floyd have matters well in hand.  Now Ramshackle Dorm and the photo are as good as mine.  Hm hm hm...  Ha ha ha ha ha!", Azul.

*Knock knock*

"Pardon me, Mr. Manager!", Octavinelle Student A.

"What is it, and where's your indoor voice?", Azul.  "Sorry, sir.  The Mostro Lounge is dealing with a problem right now...", Octavinelle Student A.  "Of what nature?", Azul.  "Some customers are arguing and getting rowdy, and Jade and Floyd are out right now...", Octavinelle Student A.  "Really, now.  What kind of unmannerly lout starts a scene in a dining establishment?  Very well.  I'll be right there.  I'm sure Jade and Floyd will handle things well enough on their own.  Dear me...", Azul.

A whole commotion was growing out of control the more time flies by.  Students from Savanaclaw were making a ruckus wherever they go.  From fighting for each others' food to demanding orders left and right, making the Octavinelle Students worked to the bone.

"What is the meaning of this?  We've barely opened our doors for the day.  How is everything already in such disarray?!", Azul.

"HEY!  I want my drink and I want it NOW!", Savanaclaw Student A.  "Meat!  Meat!  Hyaaa ha ha ha!", Savanaclaw Student B.  "Hey, that's MY meat!  I ordered that!", Savanaclaw Student C.

"Clear the way.  Coming through!", Azul.

*Bump*

"Excuse me!", Azul.  He continues on his way.  "It's cool, you're excused.  Shyeheehee.", Ruggie.

"Hey, waiter!  I need a refill!", Savanaclaw Student A.  "Yessir!  Be right there, sir!", Octavinelle Student A.  

"Housewarden!  We've been so flooded with orders that our stock of food for the day has run out!", Octavinelle Student B.  "We're running low on beverages, too!", Octavinelle Student C.

"Already?!  Fine.  So be it.  I'll get some cash from the vault.  You make a quick run to the school store and...", Azul.

He reaches for his jacket pocket.

 "...hm?", Azul.

He feels through with his hand checking every corner.

"Ah!  I-it's gone!  The vault key is gone!  Oh, no...  Oh, no!", Azul

He runs back to the VIP room.  Opens the door with a bam to reveal an unexpected visitor.

"Hey there, cephalo-punk.", Leona.  "Leona Kingscholar...!", Azul.  "What's a calm, collected guy like you doing in such a tizzy?", Leona.  "It's none of your business.  What are you doing here, anyway?", Azul.  "Funny you should ask.  Y'see, I've got this key here.  Yours, I believe?  I found it on the floor and had a feeling it was yours.  So I'm bringing it back.", Leona.  "H-hey!  That's--", Azul.  "I knew it.  Bingo.", Leona.  "Give that back this instant.  Theft is a serious crime!", Azul.  "Hah.  Here I'm playing nice and bringing it right to you, and you're treating me like a common thief?  Fine.  Here, it's all yours.", Leona.  He tosses it to Azul and Azul caught it.  "Phew.", Azul.  "That's all I'm here for.  See you around.", Leona.  

He leaves the room with a hidden smirk on his face.

"The contracts...  Are the contracts there?!", Azul.

He proceeds to open the door in a frantic motion.

"Gh--!!  They're... gone.  Gone, gone, gone!  The contract scrolls are nowhere to be found!  Was it... him?!", Azul.