Episode 3-1: Cramming Session!

~Episode 3: The Merchant from the Depths~

As we all know what this means....  Another dream for Kalin, means another adventure for Kalin and her schoolmates to dwell into.  But things will go differently for her then the previous chapters.

~Kalin's Dream~

Opening her eyelids slowly, revealing a dark blue space.  But the clearer Kalin's vision became, she soon saw glittering lights as if a whole new world was shown before her.  The little fishes dwelling into this open space revealed themselves from the crevices and reefs, passing by her like she was already a part of their world.  Seeing all this made herself feel so much happier, she could almost fly, or in this case, swim on her own.  It was then Kalin quickly realized she was about to swim away as she almost lost her hold on the person she was holding onto and quickly grabbed on again.  The person could be heard laughing a bit as he moved on.

Kalin then realized she wasn't walking, and saw her arms wrapped around someone's neck as they swam in different directions.  She couldn't feel the rest of her body other than herself holding on tightly on top of the person's back as he swims through the underwater scenery in a fast speed.

As much as Kalin wants to take in the sights of the sea-life at night, she couldn't help but be curious to see the face of the man showing her this wonderful world under the sea.  What she sees next is a profile of a man with short teal green hair with a straight cut, and a long dark grey strand from his right side.  The man returns her gaze with a playful grin, and as she's about to realize who it is....

~~~~~~~~~~

The next dream descends...

A big cloud of smoke is seen over the sea as a storm rages the waves of the sea with it's thunder and rain.

"What an intense storm...", Kalin.

"Hurricane a' coming!  Stand fast!  Secure the riggin'!", a sailor cried out as a ship begins to fall to the depth of the sea.

But out further than the ship, a girl rescues a man from drowning out in the sea.

"Look!  He's breathing.", Ariel.

"Eric!", Grimsby.  The next scenery is shown a man ashore helping the man the girl rescued up on his feet.  "A girl... rescued me.  She had the most... beautiful voice...", Prince Eric.

"My heart...  Oh, how it pounds!  Yes.  I know it.  The day will soon come... ...part of your world!", Ariel is then on top of a rock looking from a distance.

"Heh heh heh...", Flotsam and Jetsam.  A couple of lurking eels also lurk and watch from a distance.

~~~~~~Dream Ends~~~~~~

"Was I dreaming of the sea...?", Kalin.

*(!) And I couldn't see that man's face... (!)*

"Mrrrghrow...  The trick to tests... is if there're two choices... it's a trick question... *snore*", Grim.  I see him on the floor mumbling to himself with different notebooks laid out in front of him.

"Coming off an all-night cram session?", Kalin.  I peer over from the end of the bed amused to what I'm seeing.

"MYAH!  Don't surprise me like that.  You'll make me forget everything I memorized!  Today's the last day of final exams, y'know.  You and I are still technically one student put together, so you better not tank my grades, Kalin.", Grim.