Scenario: How Pervy they are

Ehm, slight lemons for you dirty people⚠️

Hashirama 70%

"Hashi, you might want to watch where you put those hands~ You might ignite something dangerous~" a bold (F/n) says.

But Hashi expected this so he continued to play with (F/n)'s nipples.

They did some naughty things afterwards. Poor Tobirama saw white sticky stuff on both the desk and some papers.

Madara 85%

"Senju!~ I'm bored, play with me~" Ah yes, here is a turned on Uchiha straggling the hard working (___). Completely normal.

"Love, what do you suggest I do to you?" The Senju asks. Obviously knowing what to do but they want to fluster the raven head.

Madara blushes and points at his tent. "I want you to touch this" he mumbles. "Touch what Love? Use your words~" (___) whispers. "I want you to fuck me! Fuck me so hard!" Madars demands.

Of course (___) starts to touch Madaras rising tent and slowly getting turned on by the small moans and whines coming from their love.

Again, they did the dirty with a bunch of things going inside Madara.

Izuna heard everything and now feels lonely in a corner.

Tobirama 30%

Tobirama drinks the respectful person juice like wine. In a wine cup.

"Tobi, Can we have sex?" The cultured (Y/n) asks. "Hm, later I am busy resting" Tobi mumbles.

"Okay, can we cuddle until then?" (Y/n) asks. Tobi sighs and patts a spot on the Futon.

(Y/n) happily takes that spot and cuddles into Tobis chest.

Izuna 90%

"Back! Back! Back I say! Back you Sex demon!" (Name) yells while running away from Izuna.

Izuna sweat drops at his partners feeble attempt to get away from him. "(Name)~ Come on~ Just one thrust~!" He whines.

"Gah! No! Stay back!!" (Name) yells as they start to fall towards the ground.

Izuna catches them and starts to touch them everywhere. "Consent?" "....g-granted"

Izuna starts to please (Name) quite a bit and poor (Name) will probably need to be carried after today....

Pervert? Yes, Yes I am. Anyways this is a short one so yeah, I'm working on another book that I will publish once I have about 5 or 6 chapters so that the reason not publishing a lot of chapters.

382 Words