Scenario: If it was Toxic

Tree man

In all honesty it would probably have to deal with Manipulation.

"(F/n) don't you get it? I'm the only one that will make you happy! I can make you feel things better then anyone can!" Hashirama yells at the aloof (F/n).

"I see, thanks hashi for telling me
." You mumble.

Madara

Since he is strong and has anger issues it probably would have to deal with abuse.

"Damn it (___)! Get your ass over here so I can beat some sense into you!" Madara yells. But (___) is not having it.

"Uchiha Madara, maybe you should chose carefully what to do~" (___) whispers and when Madara turns around they are gone.

So it mostly turns into a you teasing him so much he walks out the door and you live another day.

Tobirama

Since I can not explain it here is an example.

Tobirama has continuously been avoiding or ignoring you and You are getting annoyed of it very easily.

"I'm sorry (Y/n) maybe next time" That's what he continues to say. But when you enter his lab you see him fucking his sister in law.

"Tch, slut" You mutter as you walk off to tell Hashirama.

Izuna

Let's be honest, Izuna and Yourself have been cheating since day 1.

Only because you can and want to, and you know he is cheating on you for your whore of a sister. But that's okay because you are cheating on him for his brother.

"(Name) I'm going out"

"Uh-huh, get back safe I guess" You mutter as you carefully cut a chicken's head off.

Since I don't want to do a mission chapter anytime soon I will give you this because. Just because.

290 Words