Tobirama Oneshot!

Tired!Tobirama x Fem!Reader
Requested by: HumanPotato_0.
You guys are married in this one! Hope you enjoy!

2nd PoV

"[Y/n]! Can you take care of Tobi while I continue to do My paperwork? He won't stop trying to help! He needs his rest!" Hashirama yells as soon as you enter the Hokages room.

You sigh and nod. "Tobi, let's go home" You say as you start to walk over to Tobirama.

"No [Y/n]....I need to help Hashir..ama" He mutters trying to hold a brush straight.

"Have faith in your brother, now let's go" You say as you start to put away his things and take the brush from his hand.

"F..ine" He mumbles and stumbles to get up. You catch him before he falls face first into the ground.

"Alright, we are off! Have a good day Hashi!" You say and wave as you start to walk towards your house.

"Tobi you shouldn't exhaust yourself so much, it isnt good for you" You scold lightly.

He sighs and nods before Hirashaning(?) To your shared house.

"Tobira I made cookie shaped fish, you want some?" You ask as you put him down at the bed.

"I can go get it...You are probably tired" He mutters and sits up from the oh so comfortable furniture.

"Nope you are staying here, I'll go get them and we can share" You say with the sweetest smile. He scowls a little but nods.(aw)

You hurry to get the milk and cookies so you can spend some more time with your beloved.

Once you have everything you head back to the room and see a a waiting Tobirama at the edge of the bed.

You smile and put the snacks at the side table. "Took you long enough.." Tobirama mutters.

"I tried to hurry ya know" You say with a pout.

Soon enough Tobirama starts to eat the cookies and drink the milk.

You start to eat a few as well. Tobirama patts his lap signaling that he wants you to sit there and your eyes start to shine.

You hop on Tobis lap and start to snuggle into him enjoying warmth.

As he is taking a bite of a cookie you bring his hand close to your mouth and eat his cookie.

His eyes widen and he turns a fare shade of pink.

"It tasted even better now" You say with a big smile on your face.

You grab another cookie and take a bite into it, leaving half of the fish shaped cookie in your hand.

Tobirama brings your hand close and eats the cookie right off your hand.

"I'm tired" He Mutters and pushes away the food. He brings you close to his chest and lays down on the bed, with you in his arms.

Now it is your turn to become a fair shade of pink. But you enjoy the affectionate moment you are having with the Albino and snuggle right into his arms.

"I love you [Y/n]" He mumbles.

You couldn't help but smile even brighter. "I love you too Tobi" You say and start to fall asleep.

The End 530 Words