Scenario:Your kids first day at the academy

(Your baby is 5 already...how they grow up so fast)
Hashirama

"Do you have everything?" You ask making sure.

"Yes Kaa-chan, I gotta go now! Bye Tou-San!" Itama says giving you and Hashirama a kiss on the cheek.

"My little Princess is growing up so fast!" Hashirama sulks into your shoulder.

"Yeah yeah, now let's go eat!" You say as your stomach starts to rumble.

Madara

"(S/n), you will behave correct?" Madara asks raising an eyebrow at his son.
"Hn"

"Do well, Have a good day" You say and ruffle (S/n)s hair causing his eyes to sparkle and he nods.

"Hurry now, the academy is about to start" You say and he runs to the door while waving at Madara and yourself.

"That brat..." Madara mutters and picks you up.

"Would you like to visit Hashirama and Tobirama?" You ask pointing at a sobbing Hashirama in a bush and a glaring Tobirama.

Madara rolls his eyes and starts to walk towards the bush.

Tobirama

"My little baby is growing up!" You yell hugging you boy tightly in public.

"Kaa-chan! This is embarrassing!" Tsuyoi yells trying so hard to push you off.

"Hmph, fine!" You say and let go of him.

"Bye" Tobirama says blandly and Tsuyoi starts to head to class.

"So rude.." You mutter.

Izuna

"D-do I have to?" (D/n) asks standing behind Izuna.

"Yeah but it'll be alright, there are good people here you just need to find the right ones" Izuna comforts.

You sigh and nod. "Hurry, I don't want to be annoyed about you being late on the first day" You say patting your little girls back.

She stares at you with glossy eyes and she slowly nods.

"Look your teacher is over there, she seems nice right? Why don't you go talk to her" Izuna asks.

(D/n) brightens up and runs the best she can to the teacher.

"Finally"

I posted 2 minutes late but that's okay! Haha yay.

336 Words