Scenario: How He makes you Upset

Tree for brains

By Complaining.
You have a ton of Patience but considering that you do a lot of the house chores.

"(F/n)! Why is the floor dirty?" Hashi asks. 'I just want to relax! Is that too much to ask?!' You mentally scream.

"I don't no, maybe because you yourself look like a slob! Did you go train with Madara or something?!" You yell as you stand up.

He pouts, "(N/n), I'm sorry" he says as he sulks in the corner as you clean the mess of dirt.

"Hashi, go clean up then you can sulk in the corner" You say.

"He acts like a puppy, no one would believe he is a Hokage" you whisper under your breathe.

Rapunzel

He physically can't. But he can make you jealous.
If he wanted to make you upset it would only be because he wants to be dominated.

He tried to get a reaction out of you. Because he is a power bottom and wants to be...er, he wants some more mature actions out of you.

"Oto-, Love? What happened to Hashi?" You ask innocently. Hashirama is glaring daggers at Madara.

"(___)! Madara tried to seduce me!!" Hashi snitches.

You look over at a glaring Madara. "Hm, I see" You mumble.

Immediately you pick Madara up and throw him over your shoulders.

"Gomen Ototo, I'll take care of him personally" You say with a small bow. Hashi sweat drops but nods.

Once you guys get home you push Mada against a wall.

"No more affection from me until you say sorry to Hashi" you whisper into Madaras ear.

His jaw drops. All he wanted was some extra affection not a depletion of Affection and a dent in his pride.

Racist

By overworking himself.
You actually hated how he would let himself tire himself out by doing paperwork or creating a new Jutsu. You know it can eventually kill him.

"Tobirama, it is time to go home" you say.

'Is that a demand or a request? Probably a demand' he mentally says.

"(Y/n) just a few more minutes" he says. You glare at him. "That was not a request smart guy, it was an order" you say as you start to drag him to your house.

"Hmph, I suppose" he mumbles as he intertwines his fingers with yours.

Pretty boi

Since you have a bad temper literally any time he doesn't follow directions.

If you give clear directions such as 'take the bottle and turn the cap around' and he shakes the bottle and breaks the cap. You grow shap teeth and hit the top of his head.

Or when you tell him to 'cut the fruit' for a treat and he peels the fruit, washes it then leaves it on the counter

Or when you tell him to 'cut the fruit' for a treat and he peels the fruit, washes it then leaves it on the counter. You mentally want to cut his chakra off and break his spine but you don't because you don't feel like having the Uchihas to hate you for life.

"Baka! I said cut not peel! You are good with swords how can you not use a knife!"

The Uchihas outside however are laughing, using this as blackmail, sweat dropping, deadpanning etc.

Another Update, heh I like the Uchihas outside. Anyways Hope you have a good day!

542 words