♔Day #109: U n i v e r s i t y puns

♔Day #109: U n i v e r s i t y puns --I have a feeling I did this in the last book, but no time to check it out.

☂A mathematician that couldn't stop adding up recently went incremental.

The top maths student's blood type was A+.

☂The recent graduate of law school took a field trip to an automated warehouse to finish up his bar code requirements.

The geneticist taught his students how to mendel defective genes.

☂Geology class is the foundation of a decent education.

☂I took up teaching fencing as I wanted my students to get the point.

☂The professor's explanation of centripetal force was pretty down-to-earth but her explanation of centrifugal force just blew me away.

☂The study of genealogy is a basic requirement for a descent education.

☂My advanced geometry class is full of squares.

☂If a fraternity open a coffee shop they would specialize in fratacinno.

☂Does Santa take his sleigh to his magic class or does he take a luge in?

☂The marine biology student took a math course called algae-bra.

☂The mathematician worked at home because he only functioned in his domain.

☂The mathematician did not practice safe six and ended up with a binarial disease.

☂Mathematicians are sum worshippers.

☂Tautology causes me to worry,

        ☁stress out and tense up.

☂I tried hard to get into vexillology, but, in the end,

        ☁had to flag it away.

☂I had trouble getting to the University in New Orleans.

        ☁I had to drive down a two lane road.

☂Encylopedias are loud.

        ☁They speak volumes.

☂I just finished reading Newton's Principia Mathematica,

        ☁and found much of it to be rather derivative.

☂I might study something at a university that someone once told me about -

        ☁there is a degree of ambiguity there.

☂I told my friend about the creative writing class I took,

        ☁and she said that she had a simile experience.

☂After watching Casino Royale,

        ☁girls flocked to a chemistry class because they heard there was a single bond there.

☂I asked somebody a question about pi,

         ☁their answer was never ending!

[today's the first showing of my school's musical: 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, and I'm honestly excited because I do the Spotlights for the play c:]