☫Day #99: C o u c h puns

Day #99: C o u c h puns

♧John Walkenbach linked to an article about a woman who eats couch cushions: It's a deep-seated problem.

meg-mac - It's a deep-seated problem. Couched in those terms I feel sorry for her.

J-Walk - I was afraid this would turn into another one of those stupid pun posts. Sofa, so good.

wormpicker - It's a deep-seated problem. Yes, but can you tell where it springs from?

wormpicker - Someone Ottaman date help for that poor woman.

♢Bisbonian - I think you ought to leatherette it if she wants to.

wormpicker - Sorry, I'll stop. I really don't want to go through the efforts again--I'm a lazy boy.

meg_mac - I'm convertable with that.

J-Walk - I wonder if she's a homosectional?

wormpicker - Besides, I'm trying to just stick with the posts and avoid the comments. This sectional just drive you nuts.

wormpicker - D'oh! Stuff it J-Walk!

wormpicker - I said I would stop, didn't I. Sorry, I just can't stop wanting to divan.

♢PillowTalk - Ottomans to put your futons and beanbags for tasty tea. But, uncushioned opinions provoke foaming at the mouth.

J-Walk - One more stupid pun, and I'll have placed under armrest.

J-Walk - If they won't armrest you, they'll certainly chaise you away.

wormpicker - Sounds like you're trying to foament violence.

wally the duck - Sounds like the recycling business would be Chesterfield.

wally the duck - She's doing no arm, but its not the thing foamy.

♢Jessica Rabbit - Your puns are really stupid, wormpicker.

♢wormpickerYour puns are really stupid, wormpicker. Eat my dust, bunny.

♢Dar - I just love seating these kinds of articles, I know I'm not alone.

meg_mac - Legs all just try to agree.

♢Chris J. - I'm gonna sit this one out.

wally the duck - On a recent trip to Furniture Barn she was like a kid in a candy store. "Whoopee", she exclaimed, "Cushions!"

♢Mean Jean - Ugh. This post doesn't settee well with me.

♢Chris J.It's a deep-seated problem. Couched in those terms I feel sorry for her. That's real decent of you meg mac... they say, to forgive is divan.

♢Chris J.- Does she chaise this meal with a latte, extra foamy?

♢PillowTalk - As blog chairman, J-Walk Excels at calculating pun-is-meants.

J-Walk - Aw shucks, I just provided the topic. Everyone else furnished the puns.

wally the duck - Researchers are studying her problem; they say it will take some time to digest the evidence.

wally the duck - Hungry? Come on in and have a seat.

♤meg_mac Come on in and have a seat. Arm there!

♢Redwood - I can't believe you guys are doing this again. I'm not going to participate in this massacre of the very concept of humor. I'm antimacassar.

♢Harold Dola - You'd think by now she would be completely stuffed.