☢Day 66: B o w l i n g puns

if you happen to be checking this book out first, feel free to do so, I don't really care, but I recommend reading the first book first c: [the 65 days c:]

Day 66: B o w l i n g puns [this also happens to be a conversation of multiple people, credit goes to them, btw you might not understand some of this, trust me, I didn't either]

        ♤Paul M posted a link about Wii Bowling at a retirement center. 

        John Walkenbach - That man has energy to spare.

        Paul M - Oh please! You turkey.

        Paul M - He strikes again.

        John Walkenbach - This isn't a pun thread, you pin head.

        Paul M - It wasn't supposed to be a pun thread. This time, pal, you've crossed the line.

        John Walkenbach - OK, I'll just split. You're own your own.

        Paul M - I mean, I post this heartwarming story about my father, and J-Walk--alley wants to do is post stupid puns!

       John Walkenbach - Sorry man. My mind's in the gutter most of the time, and this is a good example. Now am I off the hook?

        Paul M - Well, if that's the way you want to frame it.

        John Walkenbach - I'll settle down. I'm used to life in the fast lane.

        Paul M - Ok, 10-4. Split.

        John Walkenbach - You're good. Really good. I'm not even in the same league as you!

        John Walkenbach - Yessir... when it come to puns, you are the kingpin.

        Paul M - Always putting your spin on things, huh. To change the topic though, what should we bring tomorrow, a six pack or a kegler?

        John Walkenbach - I think a six pack will fit better in the box I'm bringing.

        Paul M - Oops, I meant Saturday. Didn't mean to throw that curve.

     John Walkenbach - I think I might have to bow out of this one. Truth is, I'm not much of a bowler. That's not how I roll.

        Paul M - Oh, come on. You always have one more in the pocket.

   John Walkenbach - I really don't. You threw me for a looper. Your contributions have been perfect. Game over?

        Paul M - Sure. Let's blow out the candle on this one. I'm going to go have a chicken wing now.

        John Walkenbach - Again, I commend you. Good thing we're not keeping score.

        Paul M - Thank you. Oh, by the way, make sure you use sun protection on Saturday. I've got a handicap you could borrow.

        John Walkenbach - Thanks, but I have some sunscreen with no PBA.

[so aparently, I can't go to my class' ropes course field trip because I don't do sports. I'm a loser and a bookdragon why is my father trying to change me?!]