❣Day #90: D o g - c on t i n u e d - puns

Day #90: The continuation of yesterday's puns

        Paul M - I don't really have a dog in this fight. I just visit this thread every so often to take a Pekingese are some pretty bad puns.

        John Walkenbach - Oh well, muzzle toff!

        Paul M - Sally isn't lost--she got thrown in jail! Someone needs to springer!

        John Walkenbach - Her lawyer will setter down and pointer to the correct choice.

        Paul M - Well Irish he'd hurry up!

        John Walkenbach - Her lawyer knows what he's doing. Sally is a clever fox. Hounding here won't do any good.

        John Walkenbach - I made a few calls and found out why she was arrested: Littering!

        John Walkenbach - Her lawyer said, "Don't box 'er in like this. She was just led a stray. Look at the prior law. You have nothing to basset on."

        Paul M - Bull! Shih tzu!

        John Walkenbach - Puns about poo dil get you nowhere, Paul.

        John Walkenbach - It looks like this is the end. I might have to pull the pug on this thread.

     Steve Schuller - Got busy elsewhere... sorry I wasn't able to kee pup. Now I can't see howl think of something new.

      John Walkenbach - I didn't do well in this round. I got pounded. I'd like to collar a draw, but I clearly lost. For some reason, I'm reminded of Rover Sus Wade.

        John Walkenbach - As Aldus Husky once said, "Maybe this world is another planet's hell."

        John Walkenbach - Sorry, I was wrong. That quote was by Woofy Allen.

        Chris Johnson - Dammit. I was laying down and didn't spot this event. Next time, I'll stay here.

        Chris Johnson - I don't know why I'm cairn so much. I hate being left out.

     Chris Johnson - I got very sleepy after some chow chow. While dining with my aunt Astrid, great Dane that she is, she reminded me of the time when I was young and my irish setter wiped food off of my schnauzer. I wasn't going to let this food rottweiler laid around.

        ♡Steve Schuller - Thread's over folks... you kennel move on now.

        Paul M - It was a sad tail indeed.

fin. 

[I really love it when I'm nice to myself and do things like this the day before, so I don't have to rush anything.

btw, my friend got autographes from Luna, Fred And George today and that makes me really depressed and angry and jealous]