Chapter 3

TW ig (men) 🧍🏻🔫

I walked back into the crowd of people. I started dancing and singing loudly to Wildest Dreams by Taylor swift. I was really drunk. I grabbed 2 more shots and hit them back quickly. I couldn't really feel them anymore. My mouth was numb. I've had about 8 shots by now. I went back to the bar wobbling. I got to Derek.

"Derek" I slurred

"Yes" he said

"You're a dick" I told him

"I know and I prefer to keep it that way" he said

"Were fake not dating. I don't want you" I said walking away

I went over to a group of guys and started twerking. One of them came behind me and started slapping my ass.

"Wooooo" everyone said jumping up and down.

My head started spinning a lot and I walked away. I walked outside the bar and sat down by the door. 2 guys came by me.

"Man she is fineeee" one of them said

"Yes she is. She's probably gone right now" the other one said

They whistled at me.

"Hey you" one of them said

I looked up

"Wanna come home with me tonight" he laughed

I scoffed at him and put my head in my hands. He walked over.

"You need help" he asked reaching his hand out

I took it and he lifted me up. He walked into the bar with his friend. I walked in behind him and saw Derek. He looked at me and I told him to come here with my eyes. He left his drink and came over to me. I walked out of the bar and he followed. The sun was setting.

"What" he scoffed

"I'm uncomfortable" I said

"And why do you think I care" he said

"Because if I'm with you then they won't talk to me" I said

"Are you kidding" he said angrily

"No" I spat

"Well I don't care. I'm going back and flirting with these women" he said walking into the bar

I was a little nervous and really drunk. I walked behind the bar into this alley. I stood with my back against the wall and started crying.

"Hey" a man said out of no where

I looked up and saw a really hot man walking towards me

"Are you alright" he asked

I smiled

"Not really" I said

He took my hand and we started walking around to the bar. We were then stopped by a man in a mask.

"Hold it" he yelled

The hot guy stopped and put his hands up. I did the same. He pointed a gun at us. He shot the hot guy and he fell back. I dropped to the floor and tried to help the guy. He was already gone. I started crying and the guy came up behind me. He pulled me up. I started screaming and hitting him when HE came behind us. I kept crying and kicking. The masked guy threw me onto the floor behind a trash can and started ripping my shirt. He ripped my pants down and Derek was watching all of this. He started punching me to get me to stop. I kept kicking him and he put the gun to my head. He hit me a couple times in my stomach. I decided to stop and let this happen. I couldn't fight anymore. I shut my eyes for this to go away. He sat on my waist. I felt him get off of me. I heard punches and opened my eyes. Derek. I was sobbing loudly and watched Derek take the gun out of the masked guys hands. The gun fell and was kicked away. I shut my eyes for all of this to stop. I heard someone drop onto the ground and opened my eyes. The masked man was gone and Derek was on the ground holding his stomach.

"Derek" I cried crawling over to him.

I lifted his shirt and he had a stab wound. I held pressure on it and people started coming.

"CALL 911" I yelled through my sobs.

"Meredith I'm so sorry" he said in between coughing blood.

"Derek" I cried holding pressure on his wound

My whole body hurt. The ambulance came and the medics put him on a gurney. We got into the ambulance and started going to the hospital. They were squeezing liquids through the iv for Derek. A medic came over to me and touched my eye. I winced in pain. He started cleaning the cut on my face. He wrapped my cheek and we got to the hospital. We got down and they took Derek away. I followed them as I held my stomach. I went into the room.

"What happened" Bailey said

"Some guy attacked me and Dr. Shepherd saved me" I said

Owen was fixing Dereks cut a little and everyone was in here.

"We need an OR stat" owen yelled

They moved and I felt myself about tho pass out. I was wobbling and everything went black. I woke up in an exam bed and Cristina was there.

I started choking on my chest tube. Cristina came over and put her hand on it.

"Cough" she said

I coughed and she took the tube out. I coughed a little more and I was ready to talk

"What happened" I said groggily

"You had major abdominal surgery" she said

"I'm paging Bailey and Richard" she said grabbing her pager

"How's Dr. Shepherd" I whispered

"He's doing better than you" she said

"Oh" I smiled

"Yang why'd you take the tube out" Bailey said in a run walk through the door

"She was chocking" Cristina said

"And you aren't a full Doctor yet" she said

"I'm not going to watch her choke" Cristina said

Bailey rolled her eyes and came over to me

"Glad your okay grey" she said

"Can I see Dr. Shepherd I want to tell him about the accident" I said knowing I just want to talk to him

"Yeah ok your stats are looking good" she said

She helped me up and I got into the wheelchair. I wheeled myself to his room and went in. I went by him and he opened his eyes.

"What do you want" he said closing his eyes again

"I want to see how you're doing" I said

"Like I said why do you care about me. Go away I want to be alone" he said

"No" I said

He opened his eyes and looked at me

"I said leave" he said pointing to the door

I sighed

"MEREDITH LEAVE" he yelled

I was tookin back by his bitchiness. I hated how he yelled at me.

"You're a douchebag. I don't want to be on your service ever again. Do not put me in this position" I whispered to him.

I wheeled myself out and put the wheelchair in the hall. I got up and went back to my room. I went to the exam bed and got in. I cried myself to sleep.

Damn this went deep🥺🥺 but greys merder dayyy atleast😯

Manifesting merder kiss🕯🕯and if there isn't I will personally go to that beach and force them😁🔪