Chapter 27

I woke up the next day feeling great. It was amazing. I went from feeling terrible to great in a day. I was going to use this day as an advantage. Derek and I, well it's complicated. We keep getting in arguments off of stupid stuff. I turned the bath on and put lavender bubbles in it, along with a lavender bath bomb. I shut the bathroom and undressed. Derek was still sleeping. I got into the bath and relaxed. I shut my eyes and went under the water. I heard mumbling. I felt someone grab my shoulders and pulled me up. I wiped my face and opened my eyes.

"Meredith" he said holding my shoulders

"What" I said

He let go of me and I slowly went back into the water. I stayed there for a minute and lifted my head back up. He was still watching me

"Are you okay" he asked

"No, but it's better for me to relax" I said

He sighed and got up. He left the room. I finished my bath and took a shower after. I got out of the shower and dried myself off. I brushed my hair and wrapped it in a towel. I walked out of the bathroom and he was on his phone in bed. I put panties and one of his shirts on. I went back into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I walked over to him and crawled into bed. He turned over to not face me.

"Are you kidding" I smirked

He didn't say anything. I put my hand on his shoulder and pulled him over to face me. I looked at him up and down. I smiled. He slowly leaned in and started kissing me. I rolled on top of him and was on his waist. He put his phone on the nightstand and put his hands on my back underneath my shirt. I leaned down and started kissing him. He lifted my shirt over my head and threw it. H took his shirt and he put his hands in the back of my hair. He rolled us over so that he was on top. He pulled my head back causing his tongue to go deeper into my mouth. I moaned softly into his mouth. He took my panties off and rubbed his hands up and down my body. He started grinding against me and I moaned loudly. I put my hand on his boxers and slid them down a little. I took them off and put his hand on my neck. He tightened his grip and I shut my eyes. He slowly slid into me and I kept moaning. He went faster and squeezed my throat a little harder. This felt amazing. He started slamming into me causing me to yell in pleasure multiple times. He started grunting. I opened my eyes and saw him smiling. He let go of my neck and grabbed my legs. He pulled me fast into his waist. I bit my lip. He leaned down and started kissing me. He did slower thrusts and started kissing my neck. I felt my walls start to close up. He put his head next to my face and whispered in my ear.

"Cum for me" he whispered biting my ear lobe.

He went faster and I felt my eyes roll back into my head. I screamed in pleasure as I released. I moaned a little when he released inside of me. He pulled out of me and laid next to me. We were both sweating and out of breath. I pulled the blanket over my chest and he wiped the sweat from his forehead. He put his hand on my stomach on top of the blanket. I took his hand and held it. He wrapped his other arm around me back and pulled me into him. He put his head into my neck.

"Mmmm" he mumbled

"Derek you- ughhh" I smiled knowing I can never stay mad at him

He's just perfect and with the fights, I just can't help but be with him. The angry sex is amazing. The fights that are real and are serious, we still keep talking about it, but stupid ones it's weird the way he makes me feel. I mean it's not weird it's just different, amazingly different. I kissed his forehead and grabbed my phone. I've been trying to learn how to cook lately. I started watching a cooking video on my phone. It was for green bean casserole. The picture looked pretty good. I started watching it and Derek grabbed my phone.

"Hey" I said looking at him

"That looks nasty. I'm going to play a better one" he said

I started laughing. We watched a bunch of videos and it was time for his meeting. He got up and I buried myself into the sheets. I was watching him. He put his boxers on and button up dark blue shirt.

"You know, this meeting is for interns too" he said

"What" I smiled

"Yeah so get up" he said

"No" I smiled

He pulled his pants up and walked over to me. He crawled onto the bed and pulled the blankets off of me.

"Derek stop" I laughed as he grabbed my leg

He pulled me down the bed to him. He held me into his waist. He picked me up and I held my legs around him. He brought me to the headboard and laid me back down. He leaned down to my lips and whispered.

"Get ready" he said turning me on a lot

He didn't kiss me. He got up and grabbed his black tie. He wrapped it around his shirt and buttoned his pants. He zipped them. I got up and Gwen over to him. I put my panties and shorts on. I put a nice grey shirt on because they weren't going to see my waist down. I walked with Derek downstairs. I went into his office and I pulled a chair up next to him. He went into the meeting.

"Hey Dr. Shepherd and Grey I guess you too are quarantining together" Bailey said

"Hi Bailey, yes it was a long story" I said

Greys day😛