Chapter 136

I put the kids to bed and went back to my room. Derek only had his boxers on and the lights were red. He had chains and a whip.

"I'm about to fucking cum all over you stupid hot fucking face" he groaned

"Bye I'm leaving" I laughed

"No way. You are such a bad girl" he said stepping in front of me

He put his hand around my throat and pushed me back onto the bed

"I'm going to tease you till you're too wet and make you drench this bed" he groaned

My back was against the bed and he smiled at me. He stared at my breasts hungrily and started drooling. He put the whip on my ass and slowly traced it.

"Turn this ass over" he said hitting my ass cheeks

"Ow" I said turning over

He stared at my ass and started squeezing it. He put his mouth onto my ass cheeks and started sucking on them. He slapped them and deepened the sucks.

"Oh fuckkkk" I moaned softly

"The more you scream, the worst it will be, now take it before you end up in the hospital" he said sucking hard.

He bit a couple of times. He put the chain around my throat and tightened it. He held my head back and it was tight. Every time I would move, it would tighten.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you" he said putting his hand under my neck

He made me stare up at him. He started smiling and placed a soft kiss on my lips. He pushed my head down and pushed it into my pillow. He held his hand on the back of my head as he hit my back with the whip. I held onto the pillow with my teeth as he thrusted his hard, juicy, thick, veiny, cock into my core. He choked me with the chain and slammed into me, causing blurs. All I saw was black. My head was spinning.

"Ooo" I moaned

He walked me hard with the whip

"Fuck you say" he said holding my head up as he pounded into me.

I bit my lip.

"Thought so" he said pounding his cock into my wet centre

"Pineapple" I yelled

He slowed down

"What" he said

"I ca- can't take it" I said

He nodded

He held my head back and put his hand under my chin. He held my mouth open and leaned down. He started kissing my lips as he thrusted slowly inside of me. He slowly pulled away and pulled my bottom lip down with his finger, slowly. I stared down at my mouth and smiled. He let go of the chain around my neck and pushed my head back into the sheets. He went faster and started slamming into me

"Take it like the good girl you are" he said in between grunts

He put both of his hands on my spine and pushed me down deeper into the bed. I heard something crack. He kept going fast inside of me. I started whimpering

"I told you that you better fucking take it. You got that" he groaned grabbing my hands.

He held them behind my back and put them onto his back. He slowed his thrusts and put my hand under his balls. He took my fingers and put them onto both of them. I started massaging them with my finger

"Oooo that's right" he moaned softly

He picked up his pace and kept pounding. He kept slapping my ass. My arms were weak. Everything was still a blur. I kept moving up and down on the bed. My whole body went limp. I dropped my arms and he held my hand. My walls started tightening around his juicy cock. I released and he finished after me. I couldn't stop squirting. He took the chain off of me and pulled out of me. He fell on top of me and the bed hit the ground. It broke. What the fuck.

"Um- Mer" he said

I still kept squirting. I was in such a trance. The movements that he does inside of me makes me cum every second.

"Oh ohhhhh" I moaned loudly

I gripped the sheets and kept cumming. He rubbed my back up and down. He kissed my ass and slowly kissed up my back. He put his hand into my cumming vagina and took it out. I heard him suck it off of his fingers.

"Oooo" I moaned softly

"You taste so fucking good" he moaned kissing up my back

"It's time to get up" he whispered once he got to my ear

He got off of me.

"You soaked the bed" he whispered

"You and your boy penis. Go away" I sighed

I got up and put panties and one of Derek's button ups on. Derek put a white t shirt and black boxers on. I looked down at the bed that was now on the floor. It was the legs that broke. We got extra legs for this case. I grabbed another pair of our silky white sheets. Derek put them back on and we made the bed. We cleaned the pieces on the floor up from the legs. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Derek brushed his next to me. My hair was such a mess. We didn't say anything. I turned the shower on and undressed in front of him. I walked into the shower and started washing my hair. I ran shampoo and then conditioner through. I got the tangles out.

"Derek" I yelled

"I'm right here" he said coming to the glass door.

I wiped it so that I could see him

"Hi" I smiled kissing the door

He kissed it back

"Can you get me a towel" I asked

"Yes" he said

I washed the conditioner out and deep cleaned my body. Derek came back with the towel and I turned the shower off. I walked out and wrapped myself into the towel. I dried my hair and fixed it up. I dried my body and put the button up back on. I walked out of the bathroom and went to the bed. I laid down next to him and turned the table light on. I grabbed my book and got under the covers. I pulled my knees up and covered myself with the blanket as I read. He put his hand onto my foot and I turned to look at him. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He put his head next to my leg and laid it onto my foot. I put my hand on the back of his hair and started massaging his head as I read this deep sex story.

5 hours later

It was 3am. I put my book down and turned the light off. Derek was fast asleep.  I scooted down and put his leg onto my chest. His hair was in my face. He wrapped his arm around my stomach and buried his head into the side of me neck.

"I love you Derek" I whispered kissing the top of his head

Chains and whips excite me 😩😩😩 @ mommy ree ree

I would ask if this is too much but y'all are crazy 😏