Chapter 113

We fell asleep spooning last night in our bed. I woke up and he wrapped his arms around my stomach. He held me close. I wrapped my hands around his. Amelia dropped the kids off this morning

"I love you" he whispered into my back

"I do too and the kids really miss you" I mumbled

"That's a good idea. I'm going to take them today unless you want to come too" he smiled

I started laughing

"It depends. Where do you plan on taking them" I said

"Hmmm I don't know maybe to Chuck E. Cheese" mumbled against my back

"Oooo Nova loves that place" I smiled

"Yeah" he smiled

We stayed like this for about an hour. The triplets started crying. We both got up and went to their room. I pumped and Derek grabbed 2 bottles. He fed the girls and I fed Mason. We changed them and I put Mason into blue sweats and a grey t shirt. It was pretty cold outside today. Derek put the girls into matching pink sweats and white shirts. We put them back down for their nap and we left. We went to Gracie's room and she sat up.

"Dada" she smiled

He looked at me and we smiled at each other. He looked back at Gracie.

"Hi Gracie" he smiled

He hugged her

"Do you want to go to Chuck E. Cheese" he asked

She started cheering

"I guess that's a yes then" I laughed

"I'm going to wake Nova up" he said

"Okay" I said

I picked Gracie up and took her to the bathroom. I brushed her hair and teeth. I got her ready and put her down. She went into Nova's room with Derek. I went into the twins room. They were on their bed, playing on their iPads.

"Hey girls, we're going to a fun place today for you guys" I smiled

"Yayyy" they both said

"I grabbed them some clothes and dressed them.

"Your coats are downstairs" I said

They ran out of the room and went downstairs. I went into the triplets room and Derek was in there. I grabbed Mya and Derek grabbed Mason and Lila. We went downstairs and put them all in their coats. We left and went to the park for a little bit. Mason was hungry so I started feeding him on the bench. We left and went to Chuck E. Cheese. We ordered pizza and drinks. The kids started playing in the ball pits and slide. The triplets were next to me and I texted Lexie and Amy to see if they were going to come. I ate a slice of pizza and Derek was next to me. He wrapped is arm around my back.

"We should have a date soon" he whispered kissing my neck

"Mmm we should" I moaned softly

He pulled away and we watched the kids. They loved it here. Soon Lexie, Mark, Layton, and Amelia were here. They sat down next to us and we started talking.

5 hours later

We went home and put the kids down for their naps after we fed them. Mark, Lexie, Amelia, Derek, and I were swimming in the pool, drinking. We turned music on. Derek and Mark got out. Derek sat on the edge of the pool, behind me. Mark was next to him, drinking a beer. Derek put his hands on my stomach and rested his chin on my head.

"Whats your schedule like tomorrow" he asked

"I have a surgery all day. My guys gonna help me" mark said

"Jackson?" I asked

"Yeah" mark said

2 hours later

Lexie, Mark, and Amelia left. Derek and I were still in the pool. I was laying on a float and he grabbed my legs. He pulled me down to him and got onto the float. He laid on top of me.

"I don't think I can wait any longer. I'm going crazy" he whispered looking up at me.

"Let's make a date and we can spend all day and night having fun" I smirked

"Yes please" he smiled

I leaned down and kissed his lips.

"We should go upstairs" I said

"Yeah" he said getting off of the float.

We got off and walked inside with our towels. We went upstairs and I bent down to turn the shower on. I felt him right behind me and he ran his hands up and down my sides. I moaned softly. I put his hands on the front of my bikini bottoms. He put his hands inside of them and put I stood up. I leaned my head into his chest. He started kissing my neck. He turned me around and looked into my eyes.

"I can't do this anymore" he said groggily.

He grabbed my legs and picked me up. He turned me around and put me onto the sink. He put his hands on the side of my hands and I tugged on the back of his hair. I pushed him into me and he started kissing my lips. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he ran his hands up and down my back. I love the taste of him. I wanted to taste the cum that comes down his penis, so bad. I want him to duck me so bad. He took my bikini top off and started sucking on my breasts.

"Derek- Derek I'm breastfeeding" I moaned looking up and shutting my eyes

He deepened the sucks on my nipples. He let go and used his hands. He went to my lips and stuck his tongue down my throat. He started sucking. The babies started crying. He slowly pulled away and I watched as our saliva aligned together. I licked my lips. I love every bit of him.

"I'll get them" he said clearing his throat

I started smiling and he left. I took my bikini bottoms off and went into the shower. I took a quick shower and got out. I brushed my teeth and dried off. I changed into pajamas and left the room. Derek never came back. I went into the triplets room. He had Gracie and Athena laying on his chest in a chair. He was sleeping with them. I started smiling. I loved this so much. I grabbed a blanket and put it over them. I checked on the triplets and went back to my room. I laid on my bed and started reading a book. It was so hot and I love reading books with so much good stuff in it. A different type of 'good' stuff.

Not gonna lie but I already forgot about the twins😭😭 and the names

Idk what to do for chapters😭