Chapter 145

We left the car and snuck into the back of the building. We opened the door and kept quietly walking.

"Okay. Do you want to split up?" I whispered

"No because then one of us would get caught and the other would be free. We are getting caught together" she whispered in a smile.

1 hour later

We made it to the basement. We found a boarded up wall. I grabbed a crowbar and started trying to take the wood off

"Derek. I don't think this is a good idea" she said

"Mer" I smiled

I got the wood off and there was a little park way. I started crawling through it. Mer was crawling behind me. There was a little latch underneath me and I opened it. It was to a room. I hopped down and helped Mer down. I turned the light on and the room lit up. There were monitors set up and I was looking at the footage. It was happening right now.

"What the hell is this" I asked

We heard a loud bang and looked at the monitors. Everyone started loudly clapping and laughing.

"This I guess" I smiled.

I helped Mer get back into the little space through the vent. I lifted myself up and she was in front of me. We made it to the open door and Mer stopped. My face went into her ass and I slowly started kissing her cheeks as she picked up the piece of wood. She held it to the door and I started sucking on her skin.

"Derek" she moaned softly

"Turn around and let me finish" I groggily said

"Derek my boobs are killing me" she said

I flipped her over and she let the wood go. It was now onto the ground.

"Let me get that for you"

I lifted her dress up and started fondling with her breasts. I climbed up to her breasts and looked down at them. They were so perky and nice. They were hard and ready for me. I slowly leaned down and started sucking on her left breast. I started massaging both and she started squirting her breast milk into my mouth.

"Mmm fuck" I groaned sucking harder.

"Derek ohhh" she moaned

I went to her other breast and started sucking hard. I bit her nipple gently but hard and o felt her squirm underneath me. I went deeper into her breast as I sucked. I sucked everything out of her and swallowed it all. She was sweet. Very sweet and I loved the taste of her. Now it's time for the actual dessert. I went down to her wet pussy and took the amazing scent of her arousal in. I slid her panties down and spread her legs wide. The space was small but I made it work. I attacked her centre and thrusted my tongue deep into her. I thrusted in and out fast tasting every bit of this amazing delightful aroma.

"You make me wanna cum right now" I groaned spreading her even wider.

I thrusted harder into her and she kept moaning. I pulled out and went down even more. I grabbed her foot and put her toe into my mouth. I sucked on it and she started moaning. I knew she liked it. I put her foot down and kissed her clit. I slowly started sucking on it. She grabbed a tight grip onto the sheets and threw her head back as she repeatedly moaned in pleasure. I thrusted into her until she finished. I swallowed all of her and kept thrusting slowly until she came down from her high. I pulled out of her and her breathing started to normalize. She slid her panties on and I pulled her dress down.

"Let's go" I whispered

She nodded and we left the vent. I put the wood back on and left the room. We went back to my car. She crawled over the seat and sat on my lap. She started slowly moving her hips back and forth as she kissed me softly. I put my hands onto her hips and moved with her.

"This mischief made me want to do everything. I need you inside of me" she said deepening the kiss onto my lips.

I nodded and unzipped my pants. I pulled my penis out and sat her up. I put her on top of me and put my hands into her underwear. I slid them down and sat her on top of my penis.

"Oh yes" she moaned looking up

She moved up and down onto me. She's so good at this. I thrusted hard inside of her, matching her movements. We were so into this that we didn't hear someone knock on the window. My windows were tinted so they couldn't see anything. She put her hand onto the window and moved more up and down. I leaned the seat back as she sent pleasure through my body.

"Meredith ohhh you feel so fucking good" I groaned in a soft moan.

I moved my hands up and down the side of her body. She moaned into my mouth. I couldn't handle this anymore. I put my hand on the back of her hair and pulled her head back. I started kissing down her chin to her neck. I sucked and bit hard, leaving hickeys all over her. She's mine and she knows she's mine. I sucked deeper into her skin as she moaned.

"Hello" we heard from outside

"Shut the fuck up you noisy bitch" I said holding her up and slamming her down on to my penis as her moans echoed through the car.

"You're so good ohhh. Fuck me like the good girl you are" I moaned softly

She smiled and sped her movements up. I let her finish and I laid back to make sure she got down. We finished at the same time and we laid there in silence, except for the noises of our breathing. I helped her head into my chest. The person knocking on the window left. I held her into me. All I wanted to do was to be closer to her. She's so amazing and I love everything about her. She's perfect and I want her to know that

"Hey can we just talk all night about everything. I need someone to talk to" I whispered

"Mmmhm" she groaned yawning

"You're tired" I smiled

"Yes but I'll listen to you" she whispered

"Good because I miss staying up all night with you" I whispered kissing her cheek

I took her off of me and sat her into her seat. I started driving home.

"Do you want to do anything else" I asked

"To have a 3 sum" she said

I looked at her

"Again?" I asked

"I'm just kidding" she smiled

"Ha right" I said faking my smile

We drove home and I turned the car off. Amelia had the kids for the night. I went over to Mer's side and opened her door. I picked her up and held her. I shut the door and walked inside. She was sleeping. I brought her upstairs and laid her into our bed. I took her dress off and tucked her in. I put my pajamas on and brushed my teeth. I laid next to her and held my arm around her waist.

Since y'all wanted smut 🙄😭