Chapter 123

I woke up and turned around. I looked at him

"Hi" he whispered leaning in

"Hey" I whispered kissing his lips

He deepened the kiss and climbed on top of me.

"Do you want to?" He asked pulling away

He ran his hands up and down my sides

"Mmm yes" I moaned softly

He started smiling. He took my shirt off and we undressed each other. He started kissing my neck. He put his hand on the back of my head.

"You ready?" He asked

"Mmhm" I whispered

He slowly slid into me and I winced

"It's okay" he whispered

He slowly thrusted inside of me. He pushed my body down by the top of my head and thrusted harder. He started grunting. I moaned loudly. I kept moving up and down with his thrusts. This felt so amazing. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pushed him deeper into me. He went faster and started kissing my lips. I felt my walls tightening around him.

"Fu-ck" he groaned

He went faster and I released. He released inside of me and slowly pulled out of me. I felt something missing. I need him so much. He put his face next to my ear and laid on top of me.

"I love you" I whispered

"I love you too" he whispered kissing my neck

1 hours later

I put Athena and Layla into little pink dresses. Derek put Nova and Gracie into red sweatpants and white t shirts. The girls left and Derek held Gracie and Nova. We went downstairs.

"Meredith" he said

I turned around and looked at him

"Yeah" I said

He put the girls onto the ground and they ran to play with their sisters.

"I have to go" he said

I put my hand on his chest and looked up at him

"Why" I asked

He leaned down and grazed my lips.

"I- I have to do some business stuff" he whispered against my lips

"Mmm" I moaned

I started kissing his lips. He slowly pulled away.

"Stay here, don't move, wait for me. I'll be back before you know it" he said kissing my lips.

He went over to the girls and kissed their heads.

"Daddy has to leave for a little bit. Be good for your mommy" he smiled to them

He walked over to the triplet and kissed their tiny little heads. They were sleeping.

"I love you mommy" he said kissing my lips.

He pulled away and left. I fed the girls and fed the triplets their bottles.

6 hours later

I've been trying to call Derek all day. He hasn't answered. Bailey told me that I should wait until 5pm. It's 4:59 right now. I grabbed my phone and waited until 5. The kids were upstairs taking a nap. I was about to dial the numbers in and I saw red and blue lights outside. I looked out the window and put my phone down. I got up and met them at the door. I opened it.