Chapter 107

We got up and Derek went into our room. I was letting him sleep tomorrow because he needed it. I woke up and got ready. I went downstairs from the triplets room. I was watching tv. Gracie and Nova came over to me.

"Mama" Nova said

I put my hands on her sides

"Yes baby" I said

"Walk" she said pointing out the front door

"Do you guys want to go on a walk" I smiled bringing Gracie closer

They both nodded

"I'm going to grab your brother and sisters, so your daddy can sleep" I said kissing their heads

I got up and went upstairs. I went into the triplets room and changed them. I put Lila in a purple onesie, Mason in a red one, and Mya in a light green one. I went into my room and changed into shorts and a tank top. The girls were already wearing shorts and a t shirt. I put them in matching ones earlier. They were wearing pink shorts and a white t shirt. I went to the triplets room and brought them downstairs. I put them into their stroller. It was a stroller for triplets.

"Come on girls" I smiled

We left the house and went into the woods. We started walking through the trail. This was amazing. We kept walking and went by Derek's trailer. This reminded me of when we took the path to see where the house was being built at. I started smiling and picked Gracie up. I held her around my waist while I pushed the stroller. We kept walking up a hill and made it to the top of it. We looked through the forest. Nova and Gracie loved it. We played up here together for awhile. We went back home and I was sweating a lot. We walked into the house. The girls ran upstairs and I took the triplets out of their stroller. They were sleeping. I brought them upstairs and put them into their cribs. I grabbed my pump and started pumping. I pumped 3 bottles and fed them. I burped them all and put them back to bed. I went into my room and Derek was gone. I grabbed my phone and texted him. I left the room and went downstairs. The girls were probably really exhausted. I'll wait a while till we eat. I went onto the couch and watched more tv. I ended up falling asleep again. I woke up because the front door was opening. I sat up and looked over. Derek came in with Mark and food.

"Hey Mer" he said

"Derek" I said

"Mark give us a sec" he said

Mark nodded and put the food down on the counter. Derek came over to me and bent down in front of me. He put his hands on my knees.

"How are you" he said

"Good" I sighed

"You guys weren't here earlier" he said confused

"We went on a little hike" I said looking down at my tank top and shorts

"The girls really missed you. We went on top of this hill and they wouldn't stop asking 'where's daddy" I smiled

"I could've went too" he smiled

"I wanted you to sleep" I said

He got up and sat next to me.

"Where were you" I said looking at him

"Mark called me to go be a consult for him" he said

"Mmhm" i said sarcastically

"It's true" he said

"Whatever. I need sex" I said getting onto his lap.

I sat on his lap and stared into his eyes. He put his hands on my hips and moved my hips back and forth. I felt him getting hard and he leaned his head up. He looked into my eyes then at my lips. I started smiling. I leaned in and started kissing his lips. I ran my hands through the back of his hair.