Chapter 108

I laid in bed and started reading my book. He came in and I put my book down next to me. He shut the door and kept smiling at me, causing me to smile

"It's mommy and daddy time" he smiled

I grabbed a pillow next to me and threw it at him

"Shut up" I laughed

"I will be the one making you shut up in a second" he said walking over to the bed.

He took his pants off. He climbed on top of me and unbuttoned my shirt. I pulled the blanket over him. He took his shirt off and my panties off. I took my bra off and he slid his boxers off. He leaned down and started kissing my lips. He wrapped his arms around my back. He pulled me down and slid into me. This was painful, but so good.

"Uhh" I moaned moving up and down

"Oooo yeah- ahhh" I moaned loudly.

He thrusted faster and sat up.

"Shut up" he said putting his hand around my mouth

He slammed into me

"Ahhhh" I mumbled into his hand

He grabbed my leg with his other hand and held it back to the side of my face. He went deeper and I winced. I arched my back and he lifted up. He bent over me and thrusted hard. He let go of my mouth and put that hand on my other leg. He put it on his other shoulder. He held my waist down and kept thrusting into me. I felt my walks tighten and he grabbed the back of my hair. He pulled my head down and I arched my back into him more, causing him to go deeper.

"Mmm that's a good girl" he whispered taking my legs off of his shoulder.

He let go of my hair. He laid them down and put his head next to my ear. He buried his head into my neck and thrusted slowly.

"Make me cum" he whispered, sending tingles down my spine.

I put my hands onto his ball and massaged them. He thrusted slowly and did his movements slow.

"Uhhhm" he moaned softly into my ear

He hit my lower lobe gently. He started sucking on my neck and I moaned loudly. He cummed inside of me and I released all over him. He pulled out of me and pulled the blanket over us. He laid next to me and wrapped his arms around my stomach. He placed soft kisses onto my neck and massaged my shoulders. He put me to sleep. I woke up the next morning. Derek had night and morning shift today with the triplets. He wasn't in bed, so I assume that he's with the triplets. I was naked from that amazing night that I had. All the visuals started coming back to me. It was so amazing. The way he knows how to pleasure someone is incredible. He knows everywhere that makes me moan, it's so hard not to moan when he pleasures me. I got out of my thoughts and stopped smiling wide. Derek walked in and smiled at me. He shut the door.

"I was with the triplets" he said

"I figured" I smiled pulling the blanket off of me

"Wow" he smiled walking over to me

He came beside me. He leaned down and kissed my lips. I put my hands on his cheeks and he pushed my head into the pillows. He got up

"I'm getting up" I smiled sitting up

"Uh uh not without me eating my breakfast" he said

He put his hand on my chest and pushed me back down. He ran his hand up to my neck and tightened his hand around it. He got onto the bed and put his legs on both sides of my body. He leaned down and lifted my head up. He kissed my lips and let go of my neck. He kissed down my body and got underneath the blanket. He kissed up my thighs and put his thumb on my clit. He rubbed circles