Chapter 10

TW 😐

I woke up in the middle of the night and screamed because my cramps were so bad.

"WHAT" he yelled moving a little

He ended up falling off the bed. I held my stomach and tried to squeeze myself to make it stop. I took my birth control. I swallowed it and started tearing up because of the pain. He put his hand on the bed and held himself up.

"OW" he said angrily rubbing his head

He laid back on the bed and put his hand on my stomach.

"What do you need" he asked rubbing his hands up and down my stomach

He started squeezing and rubbing my stomach.

"I'm tempted to orgasm my way out of this" I winced

"I can help" he said lifting my shirt up a little

"You sure, it's messy" I winced

"I mean to make you shut up and for me to take my nap I will do anything" he said

"Ok" I said

He took my shirt off. He took his shirt and pants off. I took my panties that had my bloody pad on off. I held my stomach and he took his boxers off. He was already turned on. He put his tip inside of me and pushed himself slowly. I arched my back.

"Fuckkkk" he grunted going in and out.

He leaned down and started sucking on my neck.

"Fuck I'm going to make you feel better than you ever have" he whispered in my ear biting my earlobe as he thrusted inside of me

I sat my feet on the bed and my knees were by his head. He was hovering over me.

"Faster" I said biting my my lip

He went faster and he kept slipping out. He had to hold himself inside of me. He held my waist and put his whole length inside of me. He started thrusting hard. He held my hands above my head and held himself close to me. He started slamming hard inside of me. He went fast and I moaned loudly. He caused stuff to come out of my mouth that I've never heard before. He kept speeding up his movements. He put his hand on my stomach pushing me down a little. He slammed into me and I winced a little bit. My insides made him slippery so it was really easy for him to go in and out. He went fast and held my waist to him. I couldn't move. He thrusted slow but sped up. I felt my walls clench around him.

"Derek" I moaned

He slowed down and flipped us over. I was on top. This wasn't a good idea. I bounced up and down him as he was trusting inside of me. He put his hand on the back of my hair. He pulled my head back a little and I opened my mouth. I started going up and down him. I moved in circles. He flipped us over, so he was on top. I started going on and out of me. We both released at the same time. He slowly pulled out of me and went to the bathroom. I got up and waited for him.

"Derek hurry up I need a shower" I said holding myself.

I walked over and grabbed my underwear. I slid it on. I heard the shower turn on and the door unlocked. I walked in and Derek was in the shower. I took my underwear off and threw my pad away. I walked into the shower. I took a shower and washed my body. I took a towel and dried myself off. I quickly put a pad on my panties and slid them on. I put my hair in a towel and walked out of the bathroom. Derek was already out of the shower and in bed. I walked over and grabbed his shirt. I put it on. I laid on the bed next to him and was face down in the sheets. He rubbed my back with his hand.

"Mhmmm" I said muffled into the sheets.

He stopped and moved. I felt him on top of me. He grabbed my stomach and laid on top of me