Chapter 93

"I'm sorry, I can't" he said taking his condom off and getting up.

He threw it away and I sighed in relief. He came over with something pink. He had 2.

"Here" he smiled.

He walked over to me and handed one to me. He gave one to addy. We both turned them on and I laid down on the other side of the couch in front of addy. Derek sat in the middle of us. He took them and positioned them to both of us. He slid them in and out of us. We were both moaning. He thrusted fast as the vibrations filled my body. I felt my walls already closing up. He thrusted faster inside of me. I arched my back, moaning, as I released. He turned the vibrator off and I looked at him. He was still thrusting Addy's into her. He put the tip of mine into his mouth and I watched all of my liquids slide down onto his fingers. He put the vibrator down and sucked on his fingers. Addy released and he took the vibrator out of her. He handed it to her and got up. He grabbed a blanket and went by the fire. He curls up next to it and wrapped the blanket around him. I got up and grabbed 2 blankets. I gave one to addy. I went over next to Derek. I laid down next to him and he was already asleep. I was exhausted too. Addy and I both ended up falling asleep. I woke up a little bit later and my eyes were blurry. I saw someone on top of Derek. He was thrusting into her and I heard his grunts. My eyes finally got better and I saw them. Addison was riding Derek. He held her waist down as he thrusted. She was moaning softly. She put her head up and I put my hands over my ears. She moaned loudly as she released. I started crying. I took the blanket and covered my mouth. I tried not to let them hear me. I looked up and she got off of him. She laid next to him and I got up. I went to the stairs and ran up to my room. I shut the door and went onto my bed. I went under the covers and started crying. I woke up and I was in his arms. He was carrying me. I looked over and addy wasn't there. We were downstairs. We walked upstairs and went into our room. He pulled the freshly made sheet down and put me onto the bed. He pulled the blanket over me and tucked me in. I fell asleep. I woke up a little while later to him watching me. I started crying.

"Mer" he said tearing up

He wrapped his arms around me and held me close. He rolled on top of me and buried his head into my chest.

"Why did you sleep with her" I said crying

He got off of me and laid next to me.

"I was thinking about it, but I didn't. Mer that doesn't feel right. You're the only one that I want to show that intimacy to" he said leaning in

He kissed my lips.

"I saw you guys next to the fire" i said

"I was asleep after we were all awake during that thing on the couch" he said

"What" I asked

"I fell straight to sleep after the vibrators" he said

I was confused

"Are you feeling alright?" He asked

"Probably not" I sighed putting my face into the pillow

He wrapped his arms around me and held my back into his chest. He kissed my lips and tangled our feet together.

"This was a bad idea" I whispered as he buried his head into my neck

"Mmmhm never again. Especially those dreams that this gave you. I don't want to put that on you" he mumbled

We fell asleep. I woke up a little bit later and Derek walked into the room. He had a suit and tie on. He brought a plate and cup over.

"I felt really bad so I made you some food" he said walking over to me