Chapter 130

The girls were playing outside. I sat on the patio and started drinking my coffee as I watched them. Derek came out. His hair was all wet. He just took a shower. I sat across from me. We watched the girls.

"Lexie, Mark, and Amelia are coming over later" he said

"Okay" I nodded

"How are you?" He asked grabbing my hand with his non cast hand

I looked at him and smiled

"Honestly. I'm really good" I smiled

"That's good" he smiled

"Mama" nova yelled

We looked over at her. She was about to jump off her playhouse. It was really tall. Derek and I both got up

"Nova" Derek yelled

"Nova stop" I yelled

I ran to her and she jumped down. I caught her and fell to my knees.

"Nova don't ever do that again" I said

Derek came behind me. Nova started crying. I handed her to Derek and he held her. He helped me up. He put his hand on the back of her head and held her into his chest.

"Sweetie I'm sorry for yelling at you, but you could've hurt something" I said rubbing her back

She kept crying. I went over to Athena and Gracie who were on the swings. Oh no. Those swings. The ones from last night. At least we cleaned everything.

"Girls why don't you go inside. I'll make you some lunch in a little while then we can go swimming. How does that sound" I said as Layla came around the corner from the rock wall.

"Yeahhhh" they yelled.

They ran inside and I went to Derek. Nova stopped crying and Derek held her around his waist. Her face was all red. She wiped her tears.

"You know your mommy loves you very much" I whispered

I kissed the top of her head. We walked inside and went to the kitchen. Derek sat her on the kitchen counter. The girls were playing upstairs.

"Wanna make some brownies with your sisters" he smiled to her.

"Yaaaa" she cheered

"Girls come down here" he yelled

I grabbed the brownie mix, oil, eggs, flour, and caramel. The girls came down and I sat it next to Derek. 

"Okay so we're going to make brownies and you girls need to help me" he smiled

He lifted them up and sat them onto the stool beside him. They pored the mix into a bowl and he helped them. He helped them whisk and let them taste the batter afterwards. He helped the girls pour caramel into it and they mixed it so that the caramel would be in the middle of the brownies. The triplets started crying

"That's my call" I smiled

I left and went upstairs. I grabbed Mya and Lila. Mason wasn't crying, yet. I held the girls into my arms. They were almost 4 months and so big. I put their pacifiers into their mouths and changed them. They stopped crying. I changed mason and put them all back into their cribs. I heard Derek and the girls in the hall. I walked out of the triplets room and shut the door.

"They really want to go swimming" he laughed

I smiled at him. I went into the twins room and put them into pink bathing suits. I put a water proof cast over Athena's actual cast so that she could swim. I held them around my waist and brought them downstairs. The doorbell ring.