Chapter 26

1 day later

Our quarantine is up in a week. Derek and I have been fighting all day. He kept trying to tell me to get tested to see if I had this virus. I told him that I didn't want to and he's mad. He has been in his office all day. It's 6pm. I went upstairs and turned the bathtub on. I shut the bathroom door. I grabbed bubble bath soap and put some into the bath. I undressed and waited for the bath to fill up. I turned the water off and laid in the bath. I closed my eyes and smelt all the aromas. I was taking a lavender bubble bath. I finished my bath and wrapped my body and hair each into a towel. I walked out of the bedroom and started thinking. I wanted to make him crazy for me. I grabbed my lingerie. I put a black see through knit corset on. I looked in the mirror and smiled. My baby bump was barely noticeable in this. I messed my hair up a little. I knew he couldn't resist me. I grabbed my black heels and put them on. I walked downstairs and walked to his office door. I knocked on the door.

"What I'm on a call" I heard him say

I slowly opened the door

"Dr. Shepherd I'm here for my appointment" I said walking in

He looked at me and covered his eyes

"Meredith what- what are you doing" he said

I walked over and stood behind his computer. He looked up at me. He looked down and slowly went up. I knew he couldn't resist. He sat back in the chair and watched me.

"I you going to take this off me or do I have to do it myself" I smirked

"No. Just go" he said staring at his computer.

I heard Bailey talking. I put my hands on his desk and leaned over this table.

"You are going to give me everything" I spat

"What" he questioned

"Whatever you feel just take it out on me" I said

"No. I can't" he said

"Yes you can" I yelled

"No I can't" he yelled back

"You disgust me" I spat

I slowly started walking away. I heard him hit his chair back and get up. I turned around and he immediately went into my lips. He started kissing my lips aggressively. He grabbed my ass and picked me up. He walked us over to his desk and slammed me on top of it. I wrapped my hands around the back of my neck and he was practically choking me with his tongue. It felt so good. I took his tie off and unbuttoned his shirt. He scooted me into him and laid my back down on to the desk. He started sucking my upper lip.

"Turn over" he said hoarsely as he pulled away

"What" I questioned

"I said turn over. Get on your hands" he yelled

"NOW" he snapped

I got a little scared. I listened and turned over. He took my legs and quickly pulled me back. My hands gave out. My feet were on the floor and I steadied myself with my hands. My hands were on the desk. He slapped my ass hard and I whipped a little. He took his hands and slowly rubbed up my arm. He went to my shoulder and ripped my lingerie off. That was the only thing I was wearing. He took his finger and immediately thrusted inside of me. I started moaning. I felt him put something in my mouth. I put my hand on it to see what it was and felt him push my head hard into the desk. He took his fingers out of me. I heard him unzip his pants. He took his penis and slammed into me causing noises to mumble through the ting in my mouth that I've never heard before. He lifted my leg up and put it on his shoulder causing him to go deeper inside of me as he thrusted hard. I felt him grow inside me. I took the thing out of my mouth and he went even harder. I put my other hand on the other side of the desk and gripped on to it. The desk started moving a little bit as he slammed into me. I looked at the cloth he put in my mouth. It was his tie. I gripped the table with the hand that had the tie in it. He kept slamming inside of me. I could feel him deep into my core.

"Harder daddy" I moaned

"Yes. Uh yes" I stuttered as he went even harder

He took the tie from my hand and put it back into my mouth. He started grunting so hard. I pushed my back deeper into him. He started slapping my ass. He took his hands and wrapped them into my hair. He pulled my hair back and went even deeper inside of me. He took his other hand and wrapped the rest of my leg around my neck taking my foot from the other side. His laptop was next to me and I turned the volume down. I felt my walls clench around his penis and heard him moan a little. He went faster inside of me and released. I released after him and he pulled out of me. He took my leg off jigs shoulder and put it back on to the ground. He pulled his pants back up and zipped them. I sat up and looked at him. He took the tie out of my mouth. He grabbed his button up and buttoned it. He put the tie on and started tying it. I took it and finished. I rubbed the tie out. He walked around the desk and sat down.

"Oh sorry where were we" he asked out of breath to the computer

I got off the desk and turned around to look at him.

"Sorry" he mouthed to me

He turned his volume up and I looked down at my lingerie. Nothing was left off of it. It was shredded and stained with- you know. I walked out of the room naked. I went upstairs and grabbed panties. I put them on and started getting a cramp in my stomach. I put one of Dereks shirts on. He hurt my insides really bad. I tried to stretch myself. I went pee and walked back downstairs. I went over to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"Hey" Derek said

"I have a 50 minute break" he said walking over to me

He put his hands up and down my body under my shirt. He started kissing my neck.

"I'm hungry" I said

"Mmm me too" he said sucking harder on my neck

"No" I laughed

He kissed hard on my neck and backed away

"I'll make something" he smiled

"Ok" I smiled

I walked back and went over to the snacks. I grabbed Oreos and Derek started taking out some greens. He grabbed onions, squash, zucchini, eggplant, and tomatoes. I took my Oreos and went over to the couch. I started watching tv. I was watching law and order. About 40 minutes later derek said something.

"Okay so ratatouilles in the oven. It'll be done in about an hour I have to go back to work" he said walking over to me

I got up and looked at him. He leaned down and kissed my lips.

"Ooo I want more of this" he whispered pecking my lips again

"Mmmhm" I moaned as he squeezed my ass

He pulled away from me and went to his office. He stopped and turned around.

"Did you call me daddy" he laughed

"Shut up" I laughed sitting back down on the couch

I kept watching my show and eating my oreos.

I cannot remember how far along Mer is😭😭 ima just pretend she's like 4 months, or 16 weeks😏😏

Hope y'all liked it bc there's more where that came from😏