Chapter 58

Today was Nova's birthday. She has gotten so big. Derek's family and some of our friends are coming here in about 6 hours or so. Derek was looking at me.

"What" I smiled

"You're so beautiful" he said smiling as he moved a piece of hair from my eyes

I looked down at his lips and slowly moved in. I backed up and he looked into my eyes.

"Kiss me" I whispered

He attacked my lips and I shut my eyes. He took my shirt off and I took his off. I slid his pants down and he kicked them off along with his boxers. He took my panties off and put his hands on my breasts. I moaned into his mouth. He pulled away from the kiss and rolled on top of me. He leaned down and started sucking and nibbling on each of my breasts. He paid the same attention to both. I went up to my ear and I pulled the blanket from behind us. I put it onto his waist. He slowly slid into me and I gasped. I bit my lip and he started thrusting slowly, letting my get use to him. I wrapped my legs around him, causing him to go deeper inside of me. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and pulled him down. I went to his ear.

"Fuck me harder- dad-dy" I stuttered in a moan.

He started going harder inside of me. I pulled my arms down, so that he could go even farther. He started pounding his whole weight for his thrusts inside of me. I felt tears of pleasure coming from my eyes.

"Meredith" he groaned looking up

I could tell he was close and I was too. I lifted my legs more and he released inside of me. He kept going hard and I released. He let me ride it out. He pulled out of me and laid next to me. We were both out of breath. He turned to look at me and put his thumb onto my chin. He pulled my chin down, so that my mouth would open. He leaned in and kissed my lips. He got up and went into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on. I waited a couple minutes because I was really sore. I got up and put a long t shirt on. I went into Nova's room. She was awake and kept looking at me, smiling. I picked her up and went to her bathroom. I turned the bath on and poured some bubbles into it.

"Hey nova how old are you today" I smiled undressing her

"Owne" she said holding her pointer finger up

"Good job" I smiled tickling her

She started laughing. I kissed her head and picked her off. I put her into the bath and she started playing with her toys. I waited for the bath to get filled and turned the water off. I sat on the edge of the bath and started washing her hair. I put shampoo in her hair and made a little mo hawk from it.

"Mer" Derek said

I turned to look at him.

"Hey what's up" I said

"I made breakfast so when you guys are ready come to the living room" he said

"Okay" I said

I turned to look at nova and washed the shampoo out of her hair. I heard Derek walking over to us. He bent down and nova looked at him.

"Happy birthday Nova" he said kissing her head

She started smiling and splashing the water.

"Do you need any help" he asked

"Could you get me a towel" I asked

"Sure" he said getting up

He went into her closet and grabbed a towel. He handed it to me.

"Thanks" I said

"Ya no problem" he said leaning down

I looked up at him and he kissed my lips. He left the room and I started putting conditioner into nova's hair. I ran my hands through it and washed the conditioner out. I washed her body and picked her up. I wrapped the towel around her and drained the bath. I sat her onto the sink and started brushing her hair. I finished and brushed her teeth. I took her out of the bathroom and dried her more. I changed her and put her into a pink t shirt and black shorts. It was pretty hot today. I brought her out of the room and went to the kitchen. I put her into a high chair and Derek started feeding her. I started eating the plate that he made for me. We all ate and I went into my bedroom. I took a quick shower and got out. I brushed my teeth and put clothes on. I grabbed Nova's wrapped presents from my closet and started bringing them to the living room.