Chapter 44

Lexie came over and was talking with Meredith. I walked upstairs and waited for Mer. I stood by the door. I couldn't wait for her any longer. I walked out of the room and went downstairs. Mer was drinking water and looked at me.

"Ah look who came back" she laughed

Lexie turned to look at me. She started smiling. Nova was in her arms. I looked at Mer and started squinting at her. She started laughing.

"Lexie thanks for this, but I'll be back. I think you should go now" she smiled

"Okay you guys have fun" Lexie said with an awkward look on her face

"Oh yes we will" I said walking over to mer

I took her hand and we started laughing and running up the stairs. We went into our bedroom and I slammed the door. I pushed Mer against it and she held her arms up. I slowly grazed up her arms with my hands. I went to her hands and held them tight above her head. I went down to her neck and started biting a little. I started sucking and she moaned into my ear. I went to her lips and she kissed me. I deepened the kiss. I let go of her hands and picked her up. I brought her to the bed and laid her down. I kept kissing her lips and took her shirt off. I slid her pants down and quickly took mine off. She lifted my shirt above my head and threw it. I turned her to the side and started kissing her shoulder. I took her panties off and she took her bra off. I ran my hands up her sides and went to her breasts. I pushed her into my chest and took my penis with my hand. I slowly slid into her. I took it slow. I put my hands on her stomach and she held her legs up to her chest. I started fastening my thrusts. I started grunting and lifted my leg over her waist. I thrusted hard inside of her and she was moving with me. I slid out of her and turned her back so that she was laying on her back. She was looking at me and put her hand on my cheek. I leaned down and kissed her lips. I slid back into her and sat up. I decided to take this to the next level. I put my hand on her throat and started slamming into her. She winced a little. I tightened my grip around Mer's throat as I thrusted hard inside of her. She started moaning. She arched her back. I lifted her head up with the top of my hand as I slammed so much force into her. She was looking into my eyes. I could see tears coming down her eyes. I let go and started aggressively attacking her lips. I forced my tongue into her mouth and she spread her legs wider. I kept thrusting inside of her.

"Derek mmm" she moaned

"Ple-eease" she stuttered as she started moving fast up and down with my thrusts.

I slid out of her because of how wet she was. I positioned myself back and slammed into her.

"Ahhh don't st-op" she moaned

"Don't worry. I won't" I whispered

I leaned down and started kissing her lips. I put my hands on her hips and held her down, so that she couldn't move. I kept slamming inside of her causing me to moan at the feeling of her around me. She felt so amazing and she was mine.

7 hours later

We've been doing multiple rounds for about 7 hours now. It was 3am. We went in every position possible. It was very much not vanilla.

She was on top of me moving her hips.

"Mmm Mer" I moaned

I held her waist and she started bouncing up and down on me. She held her head back and she slowed down. I lifted her up and she looked down at me. I started smiling. I slammed her down onto me causing us both to moan at the same time. I could feel her getting weaker and weaker. I kept slamming her onto me.

"I love you uhh" I groaned closing my eyes

I loved this so much. I slowly let go and she took over again. She bounced up and down. She put her hand behind her and started massaging my balls. I loved this so much. I started biting my lip trying not to moan. She moved her hand and put it on my chest to help her. She kept her movements on me.