Chapter 92

We all ate breakfast. He walked behind me and put his hands around my stomach.

"I am going to have 7 kids" he laughed

"Right" I laughed

"Mer. I love you so much" he said

"I love you too" I whispered

He kissed my cheek and walked away. He grabbed Nova. I texted Cristina to let her know that I'm throwing a party tonight. She said that she'll tell people.

8 hours later

We went to Lexie's and dropped the girls off. We drove to the store and bought a bunch of stuff. We went home and people started showing up to the party. We put drinks out. I grabbed seltzer water and started drinking it. I felt hands on my waist and he put his mouth next to my ear.

"Are you ready for tonight" he whispered

"Mmhm" I smiled

I'm so incredibly horny. The party was loud and everyone started showing up.

3 hours later

Cops showed up and everyone dipped. We got fined. We quickly paid it. Derek and addy were so drunk. Derek sat on the couch

"Are we going to do this or what" she slurred walking to me.

She put her hand on my cheek and attacked my lips.

"Wow" he laughed

She put her tongue down my throat. I deepened the kiss. She pulled away and locked her lips. She turned around and looked at Derek.

"This is wow" she smiled walking to him

She straddled his waist and he put his tongue into her cleavage. He started kissing her chest. He ran his hands up and down her sides. She put his head up and put her lips against his. They put their tongues down each other. I didn't really like it. I know that I wanted to do this, but it was so weird to watch him. He put his hands on her waist band and unbuckled her pants. He took her shirt off and looked at her breasts. She took his shirt off. She pushed his head into her breasts and started moving her hips on his waist.

"Fuck" he groaned into her breasts.

"Stop" I said

He pulled away and his mouth was all red. She turned and looked at me. She got up and i walked over to Derek. He smiled at me and got up. He picked me up and laid me down onto the floor. He started kissing my lips passionately. He put his tongue on my bottom lip to ask permission. I slowly opened his mouth and he moved his tongue on the inside of his mouth. He pressed his lips deeper to mine. We pulled away out of breath and he sat on his knees. I sat up and put my hand onto his chest. I pushed him back. Addison sat next to me and started kissing my lips. I unclasped her bra and she took my shirt off.

Derek's POV

I watched them make out. It was so hot. I was so hard right now. They pulled away and Mer looked at me. I put my hands on her pants and slid them down. I watched addy took her pants off. I slid Mer's panties down and put them next to me. She lifted herself up and put her pussy on my mouth. I started sucking hard. I wanted her so bad. I put my hands on her hips and rocked her back and forth. I wasn't even paying attention to my boxers being taken off. I felt my sensitive tip being sucked and I moaned into her. I thrusted my tongue up and down as she rocked. I spread her legs wider. Addy put my whole penis into her mouth and she used her hand to help. I thrusted into her mouth, thinking it was Meredith.

"Fuck Mer" I mumbled

"Mmm" she moaned

I looked up at her and she looked down at me. She smiled and I shut my eyes. I licked all of her insides. She moaned loudly as she released. I kept thrusting into Addy's mouth. Mer got up and I couldn't open my eyes. I gritted my teeth as I kept thrusting. I felt myself shoot my warm load into the back of her throat. I was out of breath and finally opened my eyes. Addy went onto the coach. Mer went up to her folds. She started thrusting her tongue into her. This turned me on so much. I lifted Mer's back up so that she was on all fours. I slowly slid into her as she ate Addison out. I put my hands across her legs to hold her back into me. I thrusted hard inside of her and she gripped the couch next to Addy's hands. We all started moaning. I went faster and pounded into her. She went deeper into addy. I finished first and then Mer did. I let her ride it out. I pulled out of her and grabbed a blanket. I laid on the floor on my stomach. I rested my head on my arms. Addy finished and I got up. I drank more scotch. Addy was laying on the couch and Mer was on the floor. I was looking at Mer. She got up

"Mmmm me next" addy said

I started smiling. I shook my head and went to the couch. I laid on top of her. She kissed my lips. She deepened the kiss and I pulled away. I grabbed a condom from the night stand next to the couch. and put it on. I put my hands on her waist and positioned myself at her folds. I looked at Mer to make sure that this was okay. I could see a tear coming from her eye. She nodded saying that this was okay.

Meredith's POV

He laid on top of her and they started kissing each other's lips. I was so devastated. He pulled away, I thought he was going to get up. He sat up and leaned over to grab a condom. He opened the package and slid it on. I hated this. I felt myself tearing up but I didn't want to stop him. He positioned himself as I watched. He looked at me and I nodded in approval. He was about to thrust into her. He sighed and she looked at him.

"I'm sorry, I can't" he said taking his condom off and getting up.

He threw it away and I sighed in relief. He came over with something pink. He had 2.

"Here" he smiled.

He walked over to me and handed one to me. He gave one to addy. We both turned them on and I laid down on the other side of the couch in front of addy. Derek sat in the middle of us. He took them and positioned them to both of us. He slid them in and out of us. We were both moaning. He thrusted fast as the vibrations filled my body. I felt my walls already closing up. He thrusted faster inside of me. I arched my back, moaning, as I released. He turned the vibrator off and I looked at him. He was still thrusting Addy's into her. He put the tip of mine into his mouth and I watched all of my liquids slide down onto his fingers. He put the vibrator down and sucked on his fingers. Addy released and he took the vibrator out of her. He handed it to her and got up. He grabbed a blanket and went by the fire. He curls up next to it and wrapped the blanket around him. I got up and grabbed 2 blankets. I gave one to addy. I went over next to Derek. I laid down next to him and he was already asleep. I was exhausted too. Addy and I both ended up falling asleep. I woke up a little bit later and my eyes were blurry. I saw someone on top of Derek. He was thrusting into her and I heard his grunts. My eyes finally got better and I saw them. Addison was riding Derek. He held her waist down as he thrusted. She was moaning softly. She put her head up and I put my hands over my ears. She moaned loudly as she released. I started crying. I took the blanket and covered my mouth. I tried not to let them hear me. I looked up and she got off of him. She laid next to him and I got up. I went to the stairs and ran up to my room. I shut the door and went onto my bed. I went under the covers and started crying.

MEREDITH He did not just- I'm so sorry 🥺🥺😩