Chapter 125

I went to work. Derek and Mark were with the kids. I started doing my rounds. Cristina came up to me.

"Hey is mcdreamy still being a mcass" she laughed

"Most of the time" I laughed

"Let's get drunk tonight" she said

"Yeah" I smiled

"Okay so party at your place" she said

"Aw great party at your place. I'm inviting people" Jackson said

Alex overheard

"Me too" he said

Derek's going to be so mad, but it's going to be funny. He can get drunk to if he wants, which he will.

5 hours later

I got done with my shift and picked some pizza, alcohol, and snacks up. I came home and brought the pizza inside. I put the boxes onto the kitchen counter. I went bag out and grabbed the snacks and alcohol. I made a couple of trips. I finished and Derek came downstairs.

"Hey the kids are in bed" he said

"What's this" he said pointing to the kitchen

"I'm having a party and Amelia's coming to pick the kids up. Don't be mad" I said

He sighed and came over to me. He grabbed a beer and went out onto the back porch. Amelia came over and I helped her take the kids to her car. I grabbed their baby bags and brought them into her car

"Thanks again" I said

"Yeah hopefully this will make my brother happy" she laughed

"Yeah" I laughed

She drove away and I went inside. I left the front door open. People started showing up and I started blasting music. I took four tequila shots and grabbed a slice of pizza. I grabbed a paper plate and put a Cookie and a slice of pizza onto it. I walked outside and sat next to Derek. His feet were in the pool. He was drinking his beer. I rested my head on his shoulder and gave him the plate. He sat it next to me and I ate my pizza. I grabbed his hand and he interlocked our fingers. The music was blasting in the house, someone turned it up and I bet it was Cristina or April.

"Come on. Let's get drunk" I said

He took a sip of his beer and looked at me.

"All I want is you and went I get drunk I can't help it" he whispered

I was already buzzed. He looked down at my lips and looked away. He turned to the side and grabbed his plate. He started eating his pizza and cookie. He finished his beer and got up. He helped me up. We walked inside and someone pulled out the ping pong table. They were playing cups. He threw his stuff away.

"Wanna play" he asked

I started smiling. He grabbed my hand and we walked over to the table. George, Alex and Izzie, and Cristina finished. Izzie and Cristina won. Alex kept blaming it on George.

"Mark" Derek said

Mark came over

"Come on let's do this" he said

"I'm so ready" Derek said

Lexie came over. She was on my team. April filled cups with tequila in some and beer in the others for us.

"I'll take beer" Lexie said

"I'll do tequila" I said

"Yeah I'll do tequila too" Derek said