Chapter 117

I woke up and Derek still wasn't back. I got up and took a quick shower. I got myself ready and packed Derek and I's bags. I went to the kids rooms and packed all of their bags before they woke up. I brought everything downstairs and put it into the car. I made the kids some breakfast. They weren't awake yet so I'm keeping it heated. I ate some. Derek finally came back. He opened the door and looked at me. He had ski's in his hands.

"Derek Christopher Shepherd" I laughed

"Oooo please punish me Dr. Grey" he laughed

"I'd love to be in trouble by you" he smiled

"You-" I laughed

He kept laughing

"So I got the kids some things" he smiled

"I can see" I smiled

"I rented snow mobiles and everything" he said

"I think this will be good for us to get away with the family" I said

"Yeah it will and Lexie, Mark, Layton, and Amelia are coming" he smiled

"What" I said

"Yeah" he smiled

I rolled my eyes and helped him put everything into the car. We went back inside and got the kids ready. I fed the triplets and Derek helped the girls eat. We cleaned the house up and got everything ready. We drove to the airport and went to the back. We got out of the car and some guys took our bags. They brought them into the private jet. We took the kids and sat them in the jet. We waited for Amelia, Layton, Mark, and Lexie. I grabbed some water and started taking sips. Everyone finally came and we started taking off.

6 hours later

We landed and grabbed our bags. We went into the 2 cars that we rented. We put our bags in and drove to the cabin. We parked and got out. We all met inside. Derek and I went up to our rooms. It was like a hotel cabin by a snow cliff. We went into the kids room that There were 4 kids beds for Gracie, Nova, Athena, and Layla. We unpacked their stuff and turned the tv on for them. They sat on the bed and watched tv. Derek and I left with the triplets. We put them into little bassinets in the living room. They were asleep. We unpacked our bags and I laid on the bed. It was exhausting.

"I have your dress" he said

"What" I asked

"For our wedding vows" he said

"Oh. We're doing that now" I asked

"Yeah in then we can do stuff after" he smiled

"What kind of stuff" I asked sitting up

He started smiling

"I-" he said and someone knocked at the door.

He got up and left. I got up and followed him to the living room. I turned the fire on because it was freezing and he opened the door.

"We have everything ready" she said

"Thanks Amy. Just give us a couple seconds" Derek said shutting the door

"Wow" I said going into the bathroom

I took a shower and Derek joined me. I got out and got ready for the little wedding. Derek got ready and I got the girls ready. They were our flower girls. We all left and went to the bathroom place we were renewing everything at. Amelia was our person. We walked in and Lexie and mark brought the triplets to the front. Derek left with mark. I waited and music started playing. The girls walked out and started throwing flowered. They were so funny. The girls were in front as I walked down the isle behind them. Derek started tearing up. Lexie took the girls and I went up to the alter. I stood in front of Derek. He grabbed my hands and we both had tears in our eyes.