Chapter 11

1 week later

They caught the 2 people who raped me and put them in jail. Their hearing is next week. Derek has been with me since I left the hospital. I was laying in my bed with him and he was still asleep. I started twirling my finger in his curls. I played with his hair a little bit and he woke up. He didn't say anything and rolled on top of me.

"Dr. Shepherd" I smirked

"Hmm" he said looking into my eyes

I started playing with the curls on the back of his hair. He started looking at me weird

"Do you have a problem" I smiled rolling my eyes

"I- um no I was just thinking about a dream I just had" he said sliding off of me

He laid next to me and I looked at him

"What was it" I asked

"I don't want to freak you out" he said awkwardly

"It won't" I reassured him only because I wanted to know badly

"I had a dream that we were playing in the backyard with our daughter and you were pregnant again" he said

I was kind of scared. He was right

"Oh" I said

"Yeah" he said getting off the bed

We didn't say anything and he went into the bathroom. He shut the door and I heard the water turn on. We haven't touched each other in a week. He was thinking about 'our' kids. I mean I would like to, but I'd be a horrible mother like mine. What am I worried about. I'm a adult, making adult decisions. Our kid would be beautiful and especially him being a father. I would love to see that. I got up and undressed myself. I went into the bathroom and opened the shower door. I shut it and walked over to him. He was rubbing the shampoo out of his eyes. I put my hands on his waist and he looked down at me. I eyed my lips. I looked at him up and down and pulled myself into him more. He put his hand on my back and leaned us both down. He started kissing my lips. I was sucking on his top lip and he opened his mouth. Our tongues started dancing together like we belonged like this forever. He backed up and went to my neck. I held his head into my neck and he started sucking. He went to my ear and whispered

"You sure you want to do this. I don't want to force you" he whispered

He nibbled on my earlobe.

"Yes" I moaned

He slowly walked us back to a little in front of the wall. He put his hand on my throat and slammed me back into the wall. He started kissing my lips and I was so turned on by him. I was aching for him to be inside of me. He took his hand off my throat. He put on hand on my cheek and caressed it. He deepened our kiss and lifted my leg up. He put my leg on his shoulder.

He backed up from the kiss.

"You ready" he whispered by my ear

His face was staring at the wall. I rubbed my hands through his curls.

"Yes" I moaned as I felt his tip on my folds.

He slowly went into me taking it really slow. He moved in and out. He sped his movements up a little bit.

"Faster" I whispered

He held my back and I started moving with his thrusts. He started thrusting harder causing me to moan loudly. He pulled out of me and took my leg off of his shoulder. He held my thighs and picked me up. My back was on the wall and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He slipped himself inside of me and started grunting as his thrusts increased. He put his hand on the back of my hair and pulled me a little causing me to arch and for him to hit a spot that he's never touched before.

"DEREK" I screamed in so much pleasure it hurt

"Uhhhh" he groaned hitting harder into that spot

He gripped my ass with his hands and spread me wider. I couldn't speak. This felt so good I couldn't believe it. I tried moaning, but it came out in a stutter. He lifted me higher and slammed me down onto his member causing my body to shake. I haven't felt this good in a long time, and trust me when I say LONG. He slammed me down a couple times causing him to moan. He put his whole length inside of me slamming himself. I started tearing up. My whole body was tingling. I felt my walls clamp up and he kept thrusting hard. My nails were digging into his back trying so hard to finally relieve the pressure inside of me. I rested my head on his shoulder and felt myself release and screamed his name because of this amazing orgasm that was much needed to take my mental pain away for a little bit. He kept going because he wasn't down yet. He shortly released after and stayed inside of me. He was breathing heavily in my ear and I took my nails out of his back. He lifted me up and put my feet on the floor. He walked infront of the shower head and started rubbing conditioner in his hair. He quickly washed it out and washed his body. He got out of the shower. I washed my hair with shampoo then conditioner. I brushed my hair in the shower. I washed my body off and got out. Derek was gone. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. I brushed my teeth and moisturized my face. I fixed my hair and walked out of the bathroom. I changed into pajamas because I was off of work for another week and Derek was off today. I walked out of the bedroom and went downstairs. Derek was in the kitchen. He turned around and looked at me.

"I um- ordered pizza because you don't have any food" he smiled

"Yeah I have to do that soon" I smiled back

"So we're really doing this" he asked

"I guess we are, but taking it slow" I giggled

"Yes exactly" he said

"Man this is why I fell in love with you" he said walking over to me.

I smiled and he leaned down and kissed my lips. We hugged and I held onto him tight

"I love you so much" I whispered burying my face into his chest

He backed away from me and I went over to the couch. I laid on it. I turned the tv on and started watching Law and Order SVU, I loved this show. The doorbell rang and Derek opened the door. I paid and grabbed the pizza. He shut the door and brought the box to the kitchen. I got up and went over to him. I sat on the bar stool in front of him and he was standing on the opposite of me. I opened the pizza box and started digging in. I was starving.

"Woah slow down you're going to puke" he said

I started giggling. He poured me a glass of wine and handed it to me. We both drank and ate. This is where I wanted to be forever.