Chapter 6

I grabbed my keys and went out for a little bit. I went to a frozen yoghurt place and grabbed a cup. I started eating the cake batter flavor with Oreo crumbles on top. I finished and went to the beach. I wasn't really prepared, but I wanted to walk on the beach. I took my sandals off as I walked down to the beach. I went by the shore and my feet got wet. The waves were so cooling on this hot day. I stayed for like an hour and went back to my car. I drove to Burger King and grabbed some sandwiches. I told Derek that he could come over because I honestly just wanted a quick fuck. He was amazing at it. Surprisingly he knew immediately what drives me crazy. I went home and walked into the empty quiet house. I put the food on the kitchen counter and went upstairs. I took a shower and dried off. I washed my face and did my hair. I put my panties and my kind Dartmouth t shirt on. I walked downstairs and started eating my burger. I heard the doorbell ring in the middle of it. I sat my burger down and wiped my face. I went over to the door and unlocked it. He walked in.

"Hey" he smiled

"Hi" I said closing the door

"I got you some food" I said pointing to the bag of food on the counter

"I'd much rather have this" he said turning around

He walked over to me and I felt my heart beating out of my chest. He looked down into my eyes and leaned down to me. I started kissing my lips and I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck. He took my thighs and picked me up. I put me back down almost immediately

"I- um I can't do this" he said

"What do you mean" I asked

He lifted up his shirt and I saw his stab wound on his stomach. It was bleeding through the wrap

"How long" I said unwrapping him

"Since that night with us" he said

I unwrapped all of it and he winced. It was a little infected. I put his shirt back down and went to grab my medical kit. I went back to him and started cleaning the cut with alcohol. It was stitched, but blood was still cutting

"Did you even enjoy anything because I can't imagine" I said cringing as he flinched from me touching him with the rubbing alcohol

I took a cue tip.

"Yes, you took my pain away" he said

I nodded and put anti infection spray to help it go down. I grabbed new wrap and wrapped the wound again. I unbuttoned his shirt because it had blood on it.

"What are you doing" he asked

"You have blood all over" I said

He nodded and I took his shirt and jacket. I went down to my washer and threw the in. I started it and went back to the kitchen. He was eating his burger, not facing me. I went over to him and grabbed mine that I sat down on the counter. I ate and went to my medical cabinet. I grabbed to of my anti infection pills and went over to him. He already had a drink.

"Here take these, they should make you feel better" I said

He held out his hand and I dropped the pills in. He quickly threw them back with his drink.

"I trust that you didn't give me anything crazy" he said

"Shut up" I laughed

He smirked and finished the last couple bites of his burger. I walked upstairs and laid in bed. I watched a little bit of tv until the door creaked open. I looked at him confused and he shut the door. I know what he was doing. He got onto the bed. He climbed on top of me and I felt my back sinking into the bed. He kissed my lips. I pushed him back a little and he kept eying my lips.