Chapter 131

It was night time. Amelia and Derek were cooking a bunch of food for everyone. I bathed the triplets and put them all into pajamas. I breastfed them. I put them in their cribs and went downstairs. There was salmon, steak, and a bunch of vegetables. We all dig into this food and sat at the table. I drank some water and Derek sat across from me. Everyone was talking and he was watching me while he sipped his wine.

"Mmhm" he said to mark as he watched me.

He looked down at his food and put his glass down. He slowly put a carrot into my mouth and he looked up at me. He smirked at me and kept eating. We all finished eating and cleaned up. I brought the girls upstairs and brushed their teeth. I put them to bed and tucked them in. I read Gracie a story until she fell asleep. I left the room and everyone was downstairs talking. I went into my room and started reading a book. It was so good. Derek came in a little later and shut the door. He took his shirt off.

"Everyone's asleep" he smiled

"I saw the way you were looking at me at dinner" he said climbing onto the bed.

I put my finger on his chest and traced it down.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" I smiled

"Mmmhm" he smiled kissing my lips. He grabbed my waist and pulled me down. 

He took my shirt off and started kissing down my body. He got to my waist and unbuttoned my pants. He slid them down. He took my panties off with his teeth and started sucking on my clit.

"Derek ohhh" I moaned arching my back into him

He put his hands onto my ass and arched my back more. He thrusted his tongue into me.

"You taste so fucking good mama" he moaned

"Mmm" he moaned into my skin.

He spread me wider and deepened his thrusts. He started sucking everything inside of me. I felt myself tighten around me. He went faster. I arched and released into his mouth. He slowly laid me back down and sat up. He licked his lips. He grabbed a pillow and lifted my legs up. He put it under my waist. He slowly slid into me. My legs were around his waist. He had his full length inside of me and slowly went in and out. I grabbed onto the sheets as he slowly thrusted. He put his hand around my neck and thrusted fasted. He started grunting.

"Ooo fuck" he groaned as he thrusted hard.

He tightened his hand around my neck. He leaned down and put his face next to my ear. I kept moaning softly. He thrusted slowly.

"I love it when you're a good girl" he whispered

He took his hand off of my neck and put it on the top of my head. He pushed my body down and went deeper. He thrusted hard and hit my cervix multiple times.

"Please ohhh" I moaned loudly.

He started sucking on my cheek. He went to my lips and started sucking on my lips. He put his tongue down my throat and I started making out with him. I felt myself about to finish. He deepened the kiss while I moaned into his mouth as I released. My leg started twitching. He finished and pulled out of me. He sat up. I got up and went to the bathroom. I could barely walk. I brushed my teeth and put a robe on. I came back out. He was laying on his stomach on the bed. He was playing on his phone. I grabbed my dildo and lube. I lubed it and slowly slid into him. I moved it in and out fast. He took my hand and took the dildo out of his ass. He grabbed the dildo and threw it across the room. He pulled the blanket over his waist.

"What the fuck" he said

"Just wanted to see" he smiled

"What that it hurt" he said

"To show you what I feel" I said

"I don't do it in your ass" he said turning over

I looked at him

"Okay but you don't have another hole" I said

"Meredith what the hell" he laughed

I climbed on top of him and straddled his waist. I put my hand on his chest and leaned down.

"Henry's still going to work at the hospital so I can watch him. He's going to be doing scut work" he said

I kissed his lips

"Okay" I whispered laying my head onto his chest

"Are you okay with that" he whispered moving my hair from the side of my face

He pulled the fuzzy blanket over me and it went up to my neck.

"Yeah" I whispered

I buried my face into his chest and he held me. I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning and he was gone. I was laying on the bed. I looked over at the bedroom door. Why did he leave it open, he knows that I only have a robe on. I tied my robe and got up. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I left the bathroom and put my pajamas on because I wasn't going anywhere today. I went to the triplets room. I changed and fed them. I brought them downstairs and put them into their play pen with Layton. Everyone was down here. The girls were watching tv. Everyone else was cooking breakfast.  I sat next to Nova and wrapped my arm around her

"Meredith" Derek said

"Yeah" I said turning around and looking at him

He walked over to me and handed me a cup of coffee

"Thank you" I sighed in relief

"I knew you needed it because of last night" he whispered

He sat down next to me and put his feet onto the coffee table. We started drinking our coffee. He wrapped his arm around my back and I rested my head into the side of his neck.

30 minutes later

We finished eating breakfast. Derek unlocked everything and everyone left. I brought the triplets upstairs and put them down for a nap. The girls were sleeping on the couch. They were really tired. Derek and I were the only ones up. We were cleaning plates.

"So how are you feeling. Are you still sore" he asked

"A little, but it's nothing I can't handle" I smiled

"Do you want to go back to work tomorrow" he asked

"Yeah obviously" I said

He started smiling. We finished cleaning and he picked me up. He sat me onto the cabinet.

"So I need more research for the clinical trial. Can you do that?" He asked

"Yes" I smiled

If y'all remember what clinical trial they were doing props to you bc I don't. I remember they're doing one tho with Bailey 😩😩😩😩