Chapter 62

"Wanna have sex to take your mind off of everything" he said opening the bathroom door.

I turned my body around and looked at him.

"Well come on. I don't have all day" he said

"I hate you" I scoffed getting up

"Sure you do" he said rolling his eyes.

I stopped

"Get over here" he said

"What if I don't" I said

He walked over to me fully naked. He put his hand on my throat and pushed me back. I fell on to the bed and he leaned down.

"Do you want to or not" he whispered

"Mmmhm" I moaned

He started kissing and sucking my cheek. He went to my lips leaving slobber everywhere. He started kissing my lips. I could feel his erection poking my leg. He backed up and went to the bathroom. I followed him. He turned around and looked down at me. He started smiling.

"Ooo wow, what I'm going to do to you" he smiled

He put his hands under my shirt and looked down at my breasts. He started smirking. He took the shirt off of me and started rubbing his hands on the back of me. He pressed are bodies closer together. He was warm and smelled really good. He started kissing my lips and opened his mouth. I put my tongue into his mouth and we both moaned. He put his hand on my waist and slid my pants and panties down. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We walked to the shower and he pushed the door open. It was warm. He pushed me towards the back of the wall and put his hands in the back of my hair. The wall was basically holding me up. He pulled my head down a little and deepened the kiss. This skin to skin contact felt so amazing. He looked go of my hair and I watched him eye my breasts. He looked so mesmerized. He attacked my nipple and I looked up because the pleasure was amazing. I put my hands on the back of his hair and he bit my nipple.

"Mmm Derek" I moaned

He started sucking it and I kept moaning. He paid the same attention to the other side. He took his penis and looked down at it. I looked at him and felt him pump against my skin a few times. He glided his tip across my folds and I moaned at the sensation.

"St-op tea-sing" I stuttered

He slid into me and we both gasped from the pressure.

"Fuck Mer you're tight" he groaned

I put my hands on the back of his neck and went to his ear.

"I know" I whispered into his ear as he thrusted inside of me

I rested my head onto his shoulder. He put his hand on the back of my hair and tangled it. He put his other hand onto my thigh and started lifting me up with his thrusts. I put my hands on his back and started digging in as he went deeper inside of me. He started doing hard thrusts and put my face into his chest as he lifted me up.

"Mmm Mer" he moaned into my ear.

He kept a steady pace and I felt my walls started to close.

"Cum for me" he groaned

I opened my mouth and he went faster

"Do it" he grunted

"Uhmmm fuck" I moaned loudly as I released

My legs started shaking

"That's right" he whispered against my ear

He went faster and released inside of me. He pulled out of me and put my feet onto the floor. I started walking away and felt him slap my ass.

"Next time you deserve to be disciplined" he said

"Disciplined?" I asked turning around

"Yeah. You need a lesson on not acting like that" he smirked walking over to me

He didn't hesitate and put his hands on the side of my neck. He took his thumbs and lifted my head up to look at him. He put his finger on my top lip and slowly moved it to my bottom. He leaned down and grazed my lips.

"Move" he whispered against my lips

He let go and pushed me out of the way gently. He started washing his hair and body. He finally finished, I was freezing. I washed my hair and took a slow shower. I finally finished and got out of the shower. I brushed my hair and grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around my body. I moisturized my face and dried myself up. I put my pajamas back on, which were still in the bathroom. I walked out of the room and Derek was fixing his button up shirt. He cuffed his sleeves and put a watch on, he's so hot. He looked up and saw me. He smiled and walked over to me. He grabbed my thighs and lifted me up. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck. He brought me to the bad and laid me back onto it. He leaned down and kissed my lips. He forced his tongue into my mouth and down my throat. Our tongues danced together and I moved my hands to the back of his neck. I pulled him deeper into my mouth. He wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me down. He turned his head and started deepening the kiss. We slowly pulled away out of breath and I saw our spit collide for the last time. I let my hand go and he stood up. His lips were all red from the pressure.

"Well this was fun, but I really have to go" he said walking away and grabbing his keys

"Where are you going" I asked

"It's business" he said

"Business?" I asked

"Yeah. It's no big deal, I just have to get some stuff done" he said

"I should be back before Nova wakes up. About 2 or 3 hours" he said

"Okay" I sighed

He walked over to me and sat at the edge of the bed

"You know you can trust me, right" he asked

"I hope so" I said

He leaned down and kissed my lips

"I love you" he whispered

I put my hand on his chest and moved it down. He grabbed it and held it

"I love you too" I said

He put my hand up to his lips and kissed it.

I got up and started walking

"I have these stupid pregnancy hormones and they are affecting everything" I said as he was about to turn the doorknob

He turned around and looked at me

"Good to know" he said

He walked out of the room and I pulled the blanket over me. I heard him leave through the front door

Derek are you in the mafia? 🤣🤣😏