Chapter 133

He smiled at me. He put his finger onto my cheek and caressed it.

"I'm nervous" I whispered

"Morning sex. It'll calm your nerves" he whispered crawling on top of me.

"Mmhm" I whispered

He looked down at me lips and slowly leaned in. His lips are so soft and so amazing. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he slowly moved his tongue down my throat. I put my hand on the back of his head and deepened the kiss. He tasted so good.

"Mmm" he moaned into my mouth.

Our lips were numb. He slid into me and I moaned loudly as he thrusted. He pulled his head up and I was facing his throat as he moved up and down. I let go of his head and he put his hand on the top of my head. He pushed me down, going deeper inside of me. His balls started slapping against my skin. I shut my eyes and lifted my head up. I started biting my lip. He leaned down and kissed my lips. The best park about this is actually making love to him. He's so gentle, sometimes, but no matter what he always puts my pleasure first. He went harder and I felt myself about to cum.

"Oh yeahhh" I moaned into his mouth

"Oh you like it like that" he whispered against my ear

He went harder and my moans started to stutter. We both finished at the same time. He pulled out of me and laid next to me. He pulled the blanket over him. I kept smiling. He grabbed my hand and put it onto his chest. I could feel his heart racing. He held it there and he looked a bit off.

"Are you alright" I asked

He turned and looked at me.

"Meredith I've been meaning to tell you" he said

"What" I said confused

"I'm got a vasectomy last Saturday" he said

"Wait you're serious?" I asked

"Yeah. I didn't want you to have to go through it because it's worse for girls, so i went ahead and did it. I didn't think it was a big deal" he said

"No more kids?" I said

"I went yesterday after I got off from my shift and checked. I have a zero for sperm count, so no- no more kids" he smiled putting his hand on my cheek

He pulled me close to him and kissed my lips.

"We have to go" he whispered against my neck

"Uhhh" I said

He kissed my neck and let me go. We both got up and got ready for work. We got the kids ready and made them cereal. I fed the triplets their bottles. We got into the car and drove to work. We took the kids up to daycare. I went to the residents lounge and changed into my scrubs. I went up to the lab and relooked over my research. I went to the patient and prepped him. I brought him to the OR and the anesthesiologist put him out. Derek and I put our masks on. We scrubbed in.

2 hours later

We were putting the chemicals into his bone. I was really nervous. The monitor started going off.

"Dr. Grey" he said

I couldn't stop

"Meredith look at me. Look at my eyes" he whispered

I looked up and stared into his eyes. The monitors started going down and I kept staring into those beautiful ocean eyes. We finished

"Nice job Dr. Grey" he whispered

I handed the nurse everything.

"Now we wait" he smiled

Everyone started clapping. I started clapping and he looked down at me. We smiled at each other through our masks. We all scrubbed out and Derek grabbed my hand. He pulled me out of the room and took me to an on call room. He sat me onto the bed and bent down in front of me.

"Next time that happens just look at me okay. All you have to do is look" he whispered

I looked down at him and he smiled at me.

"Let's go and get drinks with everyone" he smiled standing up

"Okay" I whispered

He helped me back up and I went to the residents lounge. I grabbed my dress and changed into it.  I left and met everyone in the lobby. We walked across the street and went to joes. Amelia was taking the kids for tonight. Alex ordered 10 tequila shots for everyone. I took two and hit them back. I looked over at the door and Derek walked in. He started smiling at me. I hit 2 more back. I ordered scotch for Derek. He walked over to me and I gave him it.

"Thanks" he said

We all drank a bunch. Things started getting heated. Derek walked in front of me and bent down. He started attacking me lips. He took me off of the chair and bent me over the bar. He kept kissing my lips. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other.

"Woah. Woah go somewhere" Joe laughed

He took me outside and everyone started cheering. I was cold and he came behind me. He put his coat around me and grabbed my legs. He picked me up and held me in his arms.

"Derek I literally just flashed everyone oh my god" I laughed pulling my dress down

"Good thing that you're coming home with me" he whispered

"Who says" I smiled looking at him as we walked down the sidewalk to his car

I was still shivering. He put his hand up my dress and reached the bottom of my panties. He put his finger on my folds and traced them. I moaned softly. I was so wet

"That" he smiled taking his hand out.

We went to the car and he put me into the front seat. He got into the drivers seat. He turned the heat on. I was so uncomfortable. I was practically aching for his penis.

"Derek" I whispered grabbing his hand

He looked down or me. I gave him that look. I took his jacket off of me.

"Oh like right now" he smiled putting his hands on my waist.

"Obviously Derek because I wouldn't be trying to get frisky with you in that damn bar" I smiled

He grabbed my ass and lifted me over the console. He sat me in his lap and I could feel his bulge. He put his hands on each side of my cheek. He smiled and moved my hair from my face. He slowly leaned me down and I started smiling. I kept kissing his lips. I put my hands onto his belt and took it off. He took his hands off of my cheeks and put them onto my back. He pushed me closer into him and moved his seat back. He put his hands on my thighs and slowly went up to my panties. I lifted up and he took them off as I unzipped his pants. He moved my dress up and lifted me up. He took his penis and traced my folds. He slid me on top of him and let me get use to him. He slowly moved me up and down. I put my hands onto his shoulders and went faster up and down. I was in control. My boobs were bouncing. He put his face into my cleavage and started sucking on my chest as I fastened my movements. I put my hand on the window as I rode him. He kept bouncing because I didn't want him to mess me up. He put his hands onto my waist and helped me.

"Meredith" he groaned

"Oh fuck" I moaned

My eyes rolled back in the back of my head as I released. I kept going faster until he finished. He pulled out of me and I sat up. He put his penis back into his boxers. The car was foggy and we were out of breath.

"That was fun" I smiled

"Yeah it was" he smiled out of breath

He had his hands on my waist

"I'm too drunk to drive" he said

"Me too" I said

Mer don't be cheating now bc we all know now if you ever get pregnant it won't be his😏