Chapter 64

The next morning we were getting ready for the day. I went to get Nova ready. Derek wanted us to have a family ferry boat ride, I know he missed this. I brought nova downstairs and cut some bananas up. I gave them to her and I started eating some. Derek came down and walked over to me. His eye was still really bruised.

"Hey" he said leaning in

He kissed my lips. He pulled away smiling

"You're happy" I smiled

"Yeah. It's a beautiful day with my wife and daughter" he smiled taking a piece of the banana.

He ate it. Nova finished and we looked at her

"Are we ready to go" he smiled picking nova up

"Come on" I smiled

We walked out of the house and went to the car. We drove to the ferry boats. We went onto them and went to the top. We looked over the railing.

"Nova. Do you remember coming here all the time" he smiled pointing to the water

She shook her head no

"Well hopefully you'll remember this" he said holding her up

"Derek what are you doing with my daughter" I said

"Relax. It'll be good for you" he said holding her over the edge with his hands underneath her

She opened her arms and legs. She acted like she was flying.

"Pull her back" I said

The ferry started moving. He pulled her back and handed her to me.

"Mommy's not fun at all" he said kissing her cheek.

"She could've fell" i said

"But she didn't" he said

I shook my head at him and Nova and I looked over at the beautiful view. We rode the ferry boat and docked. We got off and went into the pier. I put Nova into her stroller and we started walking around. We went to the mall that was nearby and went to different stores. I went to the lingerie store while Derek was getting us cookies. He had nova. I went to look around.

"Do you need help finding anything" a worker asked

"Actually yes. Do you have anything that's easy to rip off" I asked

"Yes we do and we have edible condoms if you would like" he said

"Edible condoms?" I asked

"Yeah honestly they taste really good. There's an amazing tropical flavor and mmm mom it's so good" he said

"Okay I'll take some too" I smiled

We went to the back of the store. There were red lights back here. 

"So I'd go with these two" he said holding up a red lace body suit that barely covered anything and a black color of the same one.

"These are sooo cute" I said

"Yesss omg I can totally see you in these. Ahh amazing" he said

We walked to the cash register and he grabbed a pack of 6 edible condoms. I paid and walked out of the store. I hid the bag behind my American eagle bag. I walked to the cookie store and Derek was walking to me with Nova. She was eating her cookie.

"Where'd you go" he asked handing me my cookie

"To the bathroom" I said

He started eating his cookie. Nova ran in front of us. We walked outside and went back to the ferry boat. We rode it again and left. We went to our car and I put the bags into the back. I put nova into her car seat and I got into the front. We drove back home and got out of the car. I grabbed the bags and we all went into the house. I went upstairs.