Chapter 95

We finished the fundraiser and started leaving. Amelia had the kids for the night. I needed to have a quickie. This was killing me. We got into the car and I kept watching him. He started the car and cleared his throat.

"What do you need" he smiled

He turned and looked at me. I bit my lip and he started smiling. He held his arms out and I lifted myself up. He took my legs and picked me up. I climbed over the console and sat on his lap. I started kissing his lips. They were so soft. It was way to good. I deepened the kiss and pushed the back of his head deep into the seat. He pushed me with his lips and my head was over the steering wheel. We pulled away and he lifted my dress up. I sat up and he slid my panties down. I put my hand on his belt and took it off. I unzipped and unbuttoned his pants. We started smiling at each other. He started kissing my lips and he put his hand down to his boxers. I felt his hand on my thigh. He took his penis out of his boxers and I felt it go up my thigh. I moaned into his mouth. He put his tongue down my throat. We made our for a little while. He lifted me up and spread my legs. I put me down on top of him and started thrusting into me. I started bouncing with him. He went slower. I put my hands on my shoulders to help my movements. I started going faster and we stared at each other, smiling. He lifted me up and started slamming me onto him. I released and he released after me. My legs were so weak from doing this. I put my head onto his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. He held me close.

"I really hope they don't spoil our research" he whispered

"Me too" i whispered

He moved the hair from my side and went to my cheek. He started brushing his hands through my hair.

"Wanna go home?" He asked

"Mmhm" I said

I got off of him and sat in the passenger seat. He fixed himself and put his hand on my thigh. I grabbed my panties that were next to them and slid them on. We drove home and he helped me inside. We walked inside and I went upstairs. I went into our bedroom and changed into pajamas. I was exhausted and weak. I laid in bed and immediately fell asleep. I woke up and he pulled a blanket over me. He tucked me into it and kissed the back of my head.

"I love you so much" he whispered

We woke up the next morning. Derek was downstairs making breakfast. I heard a voice. It sounded like mark. I got up and got ready. I went downstairs. Mark and Lexie were in the kitchen with Derek. Derek saw me

"Hey mer" he smiled

They all looked at me

"Hi you guys" I smiled.

Mark and Lexie went into the living room. I went over to Derek and wrapped my arms around him from the back.

"I missed you" he whispered

"Me too" I whispered

"We should tell them" he said

"Tell them what" I asked

"About the triplets" he whispered

""Oh yeah okay" I said

I let go of him and there was a knock at the door. I went over and opened it. Nova came running in. Amelia had Gracie and handed her to me

"Perfect timing. Do you want some breakfast" I asked

"Sure" she smiled

I held Gracie and Amelia came in. I shut the door and everyone was in the kitchen grabbing breakfast. I went over to Derek

"So we have something to tell you guys" I smiled

They all looked at me

"We're having triplets" I said