AssClass - Karma

It So! I made a discord for readers of this story! I posted the link on my page if any of you want to join. Come hang out with me and other anime fans.

-

It didn't take me long to notice the wedge that had formed between the two of us. He had always been overly clingy, he always enjoyed following me around, calling me stupid nicknames and annoying me at any chance he managed to get. So having to wait around for him was a stark punch in the face. Everything after was just a topping on top. Somewhere along the way, he went from skipping class to see me to avoiding hanging out with me on the weekends to study. I was glad he had finally grown up, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't lonely without him coming to see me every day.

It was unbearable, in fact. Being left only to hang out with these pompous children. Gakushu was a constant thorn in my side, always nagging me to improve my grades and to study more. He hated the fact that class E was catching up with us, surely fueled by his own dad's sour attitude. I, on the other hand, couldn't care less about this imaginary feud.

It amused me, if anything, how stressed my classmates got when reminded of being ranked under most of class E. I leaned my head against the stone and stare up at the cloudy sky, the grey blobs poked from the blackening atmosphere.

How long would he make me wait for him? My feet ached and my legs grew weary, I've lost track of how long I've already been here.

The cold stone from the wall comforted my neck enough for me to want to close my eyes and take a nap right here. My eyes fluttered shut as the idea of a nap are more and more appealing. Not too long after the sound of laughter is heard and I shoot up to see my boyfriend laughing with a green-haired girl and Nagisa.

Huh.

He spots me not too long after and meets my gaze, we lock ee's for a second before he continues his conversation with the girl, Nagisa listening in silence. They walk straight past me, never once breaking their conversation to acknowledge my presence.

HUH?!

I stood there for a few seconds, watching as they leave my sight entirely. My mouth him open but an inch and I had to stop myself from chasing after him and punching him. I calm down as quickly as I got angry, but as I watch him walk away my chest tightens and I feel like throwing up.

It felt off. Why was he avoiding me now? I don't believe we had a fight and if we did he's always been one to face problems head-on. We weren't exactly out about our relationship either so I couldn't chase after him, if Gakushu or the rest of my class found out about it I'd be ostracized.

I did the same thing the next day. I skipped cram school and waited patiently for my boyfriend by the school gates. He looked more confused seeing me today, but regardless he smiled and went on with his conversation with the girl.

The next day he didn't even look at me...same goes for the following two weeks. What did I do to deserve to be ignored? We had been fine for months.

Was it something to do with his class? Was class E tainting him against me? I mean... it'd make sense, the class feuds have been strong since class E started caring more about their grades. All class A has been talking about is how horrid class E is, maybe it's not too different for them. Surely Karma wouldn't be letting that get to him though, right?

The mixed emotions that I had been feelings built up to the point that I made my first rash decision in over a year. Walking the halls had always been an annoyance for me, the massive school was still hard for even me to navigate at times and the people that always tried to come up to talk to me didn't help the matter. There were endless outs for me to take, to stop myself from making the possibly worst decision of my life, but I was fed up and didn't care.