UNFINISHED - AClass - Karma

Unfinished? More like straight up trash.

---

I clench the edge of my shirt into my hands, my heart racing at an unimaginable rate. I've never felt this way before, it's hard to explain. For so long I had thought that the scariest thing I'd ever have to do was kill Korosensei, but confessing to (Y/n)? That's a whole other ball park!

My hands become sweaty and I can't even imagine what I am going to say to her. I just need to tell her the truth, that I like her. She's one of my closest friends, even if she doesn't like me back she will understand and we'll remain cool.

I let out a long breath that I've been holding in for what seems like years. The idea of (Y/n) being my girlfriend brings a smile to my face, but I quickly suppress it. Don't get your hopes up, dude, she'll end up rejecting you.

But being able to see her face on the week ends, being able to kiss her, hugs her. I'll be able to pet her hair, see her wear my clothes, go on dates just the two of us.

No! Karma Akabane. Stop. You don't know what you're thinking, this isn't you. Don't get your hopes up.

"Karma?" The angel asks, pulling me back to Earth and a smile spreads to my face as I see her (tone) face. Her (color) hair, it's only a few inches away, but it feels like miles. I want to run my fingers through it, have them get lost in the strands. Her hair is so pretty, for a lack of a better word because no word can describe her.

"Yes?" I manage to croak out. I've never been the type of person to act differently for just one person, but she brings something out in me that I don't entirely hate. Everyone sees me as evil, a sadist, and I am, but with her? Something in me switches, my heart pounds and my palms sweat. My legs buckle, becoming cooked noodles at just the sight of her. Then my face? Oh, my face! It heats up, my hand brushes against hers for a second and my face becomes a sun.

"Did you hear me?" She questions, but shakes her head and continues anyway, "Nagisa is out sick today and I was hoping that we could go visit him. I know his mom is kind of strict, but I hope she won't mind if it's only for a second to drop off the notes and homework."

"I'm busy after school," I lie. I would die to be able to hang out with (Y/n), but I'm the only one that knows Nagisa's address. If I don't go, she can't go see him.

Maybe I'm being too possessive over someone I'm not even dating, but let's just call it a necessary precaution. Plus, Kayano would be a much better choice to deliver his homework.

"Oh...then I guess I'll have to go alone then."

"Wait," I say, furrowing my brows, "you know where he lives?"

"Yeah, we hang out sometimes. Typically on the weekends when his mom won't throw a fit, always in the living room so she can keep an eye on us, but still fun. Actually, the last few times we hung out she let me go into his room, it only took three months of knowing me. Nagisa swore it'd take a whole year."

"You've met his mom? More than once? I've only met her once, she's a total bitch."

"Yeah...but I was just nice to her so I didn't get Nagisa into trouble. I go to his house everyday other weekend to study. He's much smarter than I am."

"I'm number one in the school, I could help you."

"Dude, nah. Nagisa refuses to believe me, but I think he would be a great teacher. I'm kind of trying to push him in that direction, but it's tough. He's stubborn as Hell, but my grades have gone up so...there is that."

"He'll learn eventually, but I still have better grades. I could help you more."

"Karma no."

"What do you mean no?"

"I mean...you suck at teaching. Last time we did it you yelled at me for half an hour because I accidentally wrote three plus four  equals nine."

"It makes no sense, how do you accidentally write that?"

"I'm stupid, that's how. But back on topic, I'll bring Nagisa his homework. His mom doesn't like people coming on weekdays, so...this could go very poorly."

"Can't you just text it to him?"

"No, I'm telling you, his mom is whack. I bet she took his phone so that he could rest longer. He's either sleeping or staring at his ceiling in utter boredom right now."

I snicker, "You know what? I think my schedule just got cleared, I'll tag along with you."

She rolls her eyes, "Great!"

--- walk to nagisas house

I ring the door bell to Nagisa's place, the door opens and reveals an annoyed looking bluette. The woman looks from me then to (Y/n) and a smile grows.

"Are you here to drop off Nagisa's homework?" She asks.

(Y/n) smiles back and nods her head, "Yes ma'am, how is he doing?"

"Better, come in, come in." She says and ushers the both us in. We take our shoes off and follow her to the kitchen table, "Want some tea?"

"Oh, no thank you. We weren't planning on staying long."

"Nonsense, I love having you over, dear. You're like the daughter I always wanted. I'm so glad my son has a girlfriend as kind as you."

"Nagisa isn't my boyfriend, but he does like this girl that I'm sure you'd adore way more than me. She's very cute and mature."

"Wht are you friends with my son if you aren't dating?"

"Excuse me? We're just close, he helps me with studying and I help him with everything else."

"You can't be just friends with boys, you have to have friends that are girls, sweetie."

"I do have friends that are girls and I hang out with them all the time, ma'am, but Nagisa is just a friend too."

"Bu-"

"We're dating," I finally speak up in an attempt to clear the air. "(Y/n) and I are dating, that's why Nagisa and her are friends. There is nothing between the two of them."

"Yeah, he's like a brother to me, anyway. It's feel weird if I ever dated him..."

"Brother?" She questions, "OK, Nagisa is resting right now, but you can out the papers in his room. I need to get going to work anyway, can you take care of hi while I'm gone?"

We nod our heads.

"And don't do anything weird in my house," she threatens before turning and leaving.

We go to Nagisas room.

It's as plain as I remember it always being. "(Y/n), Karma?" We hear from the bed, "What are you two doing here?"

"What did I tell you?" (Y/n) says and sighs, "He was laying here bored."