More Ideas

A few are just Dragon Age romance plots lol

Also to the person that added my story into their "Top Ten XReaders" thank you. Idk what made you think that this was that high up, but thank you.

1) Anyone - Yn is a warrior that is seeking the heir to the thrones hand

2) Anyone - S/o is an illegal fugitive, but Yn gets sucked into helping them

3) Anyone - S/o disappeared and Yn promises to try and find them again

4) Anyone - Klance type dynamic.

5) Anyfew - Polyamarous relationship.

6) Anyone - You're both married and you're trying to teach your child some really important lesson.

8) Anyone - Childhood rivals (Bakugou and Midoriya, but not as aggressive)

9) Anyone - S/o is your siblings best friend and you both are secretly dating bc sibling would get angry if they found out.

10) Anyone - S/o is king (but only married due to political reasons) and Yn is a very famous noblewoman.

11) Anyone - Yn is dead and S/o is just trying to live his life, feeling sad, but managing through it.

12) Anyone - Yn and S/o are (jokingly) arguing over something stupid (like Pokemon vs Digimon or chocolate vs vanilla ice cream) and whenever they ask someone else for an opinion they get blocked. (Reading back through this idk what I meant but I think I meant like, the other person just shuts it down like "I'm not helping with your bs" or maybe they were in a group chat)

13) Anyone - They're both elderly.

14) Anyone - Yn likes someone other than S/o and even tho that makes S/o sad he helps you out. Along the way you start to like him.

15) Anyone - S/o is a yandere and Yn and her friends are trying their best to get him to change his obsession after a failed attempt at telling the police. (This sounds like a whole book lmao)

16) Anyone - It's their wedding day and everything is going BAD

17) Anyone - It's like "How I Met Your Mother" in the sense that it's super long, you're only seeing Yn with other guys and then you see S/o and Yn together for one scene.

18) Anyone - You're both actors and you're dating in the show you're filming. You both go to interviews and stuff together and have to try and make it seem like you both aren't dating to the general public

19) Anyone - You two are actors and hate each other in real life but are dating in the show.

20) Anyone - You two are actors and love each other in real life, but hate each other in the show.

21) Anyone - S/o is king and Yn is his mistress, but this time she isn't super famous and rumors start to spread about her. It's revealed that she is his mistress and she is publicly shamed, the king struggles to fix things. (Possibilities: he can tell everyone to stfu, say nothing and have her be so publicly humiliated she flees causing him to get so heartbroken he goes in search of her, he marries her and basically does a big f-you to everyone, he can say nothing and then she finally gets over it and has a family of her own making him feel guilty, and many more)

22) Anyone - Yn is an elf and S/o is a human, making their relationship looked down upon

23) Anyone - S/o is king and Yn is a guy servant.

24) Anyone - Yn is a popstar and travels the world on tour, meaning S/o and her can't see each other very often.

25) Anyone - Lots of texts.