UNFINISHED - Fairy Tail - Sting

Wattpad is only letting me post a few in a row so I'll post the last of them tomorrow

--

This is once again another old concept but this was supposed to be its own whole ass book, but I gave up and deleted it a long time ago. Also I don't feel like having to put parentheses everywhere so I'm just gonna out the actual names I gave my ocs.

Also, once again, this is an old ass idea and it was supposed to get a whole book, but I scrapped it bc it sucked. So this is only about a quarter the story. If you want a part 2 request one, otherwise this is it.

----

"Valentine," I say as I lightly shake the shoulders of my guild master, causing her to only glance up at me. Her blank, black eyes stare up towards my face, she might be looking my direction, but she looks more like she's looking through me rather than at me. I might see this every morning but it never ceases to terrify me. Her soulless, empty eyes, everytime I look into them I think about how fleeting happiness can be. I see those dark eye bags - you can almost mistake them for bruises - ever present on her cheeks, she hasn't slept yet again.

She hums, runs a hand through her hair and stands, "Sorry, (Y/n), I was thinking again."

I nod my head, "I know," but her blank eyes still looks back at me. Still dead and soulless. I thought that nine years of this same routine would help her, that having friends would help her. I was sadly mistaken, I suppose, not that it'll stop me. "Want breakfast? I'm going to head into town."

"Eggs," She says, "scrambled," she adds. She asks for the same thing everyday and everyday I never give it to her. Scrambled eggs is her least favorite food. It reminds her of the incident, she asks for it every morning in hopes that she can remind herself why she hates living so much. Not that she ever forgets it.

"Pancakes it is then," I say, "anything on top?"

"Honey," she says and she gives me a fake smile. I nod my head and stand up to get ready go.

I nod my head, "OK, pancakes and honey it is. I'll be back in a little bit, Yesenia will be here to-"

"Makai," She says while grabbing onto my wrist, "bring him with you."

I stay silent for a few seconds. After which I nod my head, "Of course" I always bring him, I don't add. She releases me and I head out of her bedroom and down stairs to the livingroom. Makai was sitting on the couch and flipping through a magazine. I call his name and he looks up at me, "Ready?" He asks while shutting the magazine.

I nod my head and follow him out the front door. Valentine gets extremely stressed whenever one of us leave the house-or "guild hall" if you want-by ourselves, so we all have buddies. The only one of us that isn't in a pair is Valentine herself, since she rarely leaves as it is and when she does we all go with her. Valentine isn't physically fragile-not by a long shot-but mentally she could break like a twig at any given moment. There is always a pair left at the house just in case something does happen and she has another episode.

She's scared, unstable, and extremely suicidal. She refuses help and refuses to leave the house half the time. The last time she did it was because of a flood that was threatening to take the whole house away, we had to take her out by extreme force.

"You know," Makai sighs, "The Grand Magic Games are coming up."

I nod my heads, "They are, but it isn't like we can take part."

"We could try," Makai offers, "Valentine has been able to come out with us before, we could try-"

"We're barely even an official guild," I say, cutting him off, "we're five teenagers and an adult that are struggling to get by."