Deleted chaps

I'm incompetent, I know. This one has like ten different chaps so happy birthday :))
Here is a table of contents lol
Kyoya (Host Club), Karma (AssClass), Kirito (Sword), Yukiatsu (Anohana), Seven (Mystic Mess), Nagisa (AssClass), Steve (Cirque), Haruhi (Host Club)

###Host Club - Kyoya###

‍Oh well, "Wait!" I hear while I take my first step. I groan for a second before turning around and come face to face with (G/n), "Are you two not together anymore?"

I run my hand through my hair and just simply nod my head, "Yes," I take a look around before looking back at her, "is that all?"

"Can I ask why? What happened?"

I shake my head, "I really need to get going, I need to prepare for a school event."

"Just answer my questions, didn't you love him? Why would you hurt him like this? You've been together for so lon-!"

"Are you blaming me for something you don't even know about?" I growl back and poke her chest I the process.

She snarls, grabs onto my hand and prevent her from poking her again, "Yes. Are you trying to tell me this is Kyoya's fault?"

I pull my hand away from her and get ready to turn away, "If you care so much go ask him yourself."

"I'm trying to be friendly here."

"Friendly?" I ask, genuine surprise and disgust filling me. Does she really not realize the shit she put me through? "We're you being friendly when you spilled milk into my bag? When you tore up my notes? When you told the teacher I was bullying you?"

"That was years ago-"

"Yeah," I scoff, "it was, so why are you acting like we know each other now? We haven't talked in years, don't act like we're close."

"Wow you finally grew a pair, huh?" She chuckles, "Maybe being with Kyoya really bloated your ego, don't get-" a swift punch to the jaw is all it takes to shut her up. She stumbles backwards and holds onto her face before slapping me in the face. I growl angrily and tug at her hair, "spoiled bitch!" She howls.

"If either of us have a bloated ego-" I growl before pushing her onto the ground, "it's you!"

"I'm not the one that stole..." She grabs onto my ankle and trips me, "my crush!"

"I already told you, you can have him now," I slap her in the cheek.

"I don't want him anymore!"

"Then why are you so angry now?" I tight at her hair again and she returns the favor this time.

"Because now that you're bored of him you...give him to me!"

"I'm not bored of him!" I release her head, "He cheated on me." She stays silent for a few seconds before releasing me, stands, dusts herself off and goes back inside. In confusion I rub the back of my neck and stand up. I peer through the glass window in front before quickly entering after her.

"You stupid asshole!!" I hear her shout in front of a red cheeked Kyoya, she continues to hit his chest and shout insults and profanity at him. I quickly rush to her side and pull her off of him, but she resists as much as possible. When I finally pry her off of him she turns to me with teary eyes, "I'm so sorry, (Y/n)," she moans and drapes a hug onto me.