Black Butler - Alois 2.5

"Fuck you!!" I shout as I point at the angel who is standing before me. He groans, looks down at the folder I front of him before sighing.

"I hate this job..." I hear him mumble under his breath, but he quickly regains composure and smiles. Damn, angels really be depressed. Didn't know that. "Sorry, ma'am, but if you cuss anymore you'll be sent to Hell."

"Whom the Hell cares?! I'm dead ain't I?!"

He retains his smiles, "Yes...I do not understand what you are getting at."

"I'm dead at just (age) because that damn God or whatever killed me!"

"I am truly surprised that someone that is described as..." He squints as he holds the folder up to his face, "timid, has this much hatred in her. I get it though, death typically brings this in people. We have a special place in heaven for you, do not fear."

"I am not afraid!!" I shout as I pound my fist into the small desk in front of us, "I need to see God!"

"I understand that, but-"

"But nothing!"

"He's very busy at the moment!!" The angel shouts, taking me aback for just a second, he pants for a few seconds before sighing, "Millions of people want to see him everyday, he can't see you right now."

"Well make him see me."

--

"She's a persistent one," God says after finally getting the time to see me, "She died only yesterday but bullied everyone into giving her a chance to see me. If I could I'd send you to Hell for that, but since you are already dead I can't. This is quite the rare occurrence though. Death brings out a lot in people and it appears it's brought hatred in you. Do you wish to talk about it?"

"No," I growl, "I just want to know, why me? Why did I have to die? When I was finally happy?"

"Because," he hums, "you left a mark on those people."

"....What?! Quite your bullshit give me a real answer!"

"Why do I do anything?" He shrugs, "Because I can."

I clench my fists real hard and swing at his cheek, it hits but I have to immediately recoil it. It's hard as steel! I shake my hand as numbness starts to fill it. I'm sure if I was dead it'd be bleeding right now.

"You're lucky I am not human, for if I was you'd be sent straight to Hell."

"Do it, bitch. I ain't afraid!"

"So be it."

---

After just one day in Hell (Y/n) was so bad that she was sent back up to heaven bc Satan really wasn't gonna deal with her emotional baggage and extremely vulgar attitude. It hurt his feelings.

So (Y/n) fucking barged into God's lair or whatever and slapped him straight across the face for even thinking Hell would stop her.

God fucking died after that. (Y/n)'s slap was so much that God himself fucking D I E D. (Y/n) now rules over Heaven and whenever Alois dies he's immediately sent to Hell without any hesitation. Fuck him. A revolution happens or whatever, but (Y/n) bitch slaps everyone and they all d i e again too. Someone needs to stop her. Please stop her.