Inuyasha - Koga

This chapter has been finished since July and I haven't had the energy to edit it so----here.

Also life update, it's Homecoming week and my yearbook teacher is making sure we all take pictures of people dressed up for it (idk if this is just a my school thing or not, but we have dress up days assigned to everyday of the week) and it's a MAJOR grade and I tried moving my pictures from Wednesday and Thursday onto my SD card so I could put it on the computer and I forgot to unmount it from my phone and they deleted sO-- IM MISSING TWO DAYS AND IM GOING TO FAIL. Needless to say I'm stressed as hell--- (also those that want juicy drama, no I haven't been asked to the dance probs bc all my guy friends that like me know I'll probs say no, bc I'm not interested in that stuff)

----

"Kagome!" I shout while walking through the forest. Oh my God, Inuyasha is gonna kill me for losing her. He's gonna be like "how do you even lose that annoying brat?" Hey, that was decent impression.

Maybe not, "Kagome!!" I shout again, so that I can change the subject. "Kagome!! Where are you?"

I groan before transforming into a wolf, if the only way to find her is to stoop this low I might as well try. I begin coughing a bit before smelling the air, I smell her. Her and her dumb strawberry scented soap. Why do humans always focus so much on their scent anyway?

I'll never understand.

I follow the scent of the strawberry but as I take a few steps I suddenly am lifted up into the air. Taken by complete surprise I look around, I'm stuck in a net, great. Just great. I dig my nails into the rope, but my hand bounces right off. Perfect, my nails don't even work on this it's probably made out of some anti-demon thing.

If I had Inuyasha here maybe I could get out, speaking how he is only half demon. "What is this?" I hear and quickly transform into a helpless cat, maybe I can make them release me. "We captured a house cat?"

"What could we do with that?" Another voice asks, "Should we eat it? Someone may be looking for it."

"If it's a demon cat we could put some use to it, let's bring it back to the village." They untie the net and I go crashing to the ground. I whimper in pain, but as they open up the net I am tangled in I make a run for it. I need to find Kagome.

Then the men shake a bag and I stop in my tracks, "What is that?" I ask while turning back around. They both smile before shaking the bag again and throwing it towards me. I grin before chasing after it, what is it? It smells so good, it's almost like a plant, but a plant made out of meat. It smells really good and I'm really hungry now too.

When I get to the bag I dig my nose into it before taking a large bite out of it. Yummy! What is it? I take a few more bites before getting to a really crunchy part, I guess that's a bone. I lick my lips and realize I'm covered in blood.

I look around and notice the men standing next to me with almost evil grins. Oh no. Before I can begin running again one of them picks me up. I'm still disguised as an ordinary house cat and I'm really tempted to just turn into a horse to crush him.

I would but then I'd have to wait a few minutes to transform back anyway. This forest is too thick for a horse to fit through. He scratches behind my ear and I have to hold back a purr. Curse this cat body! The other man hits him and they bring me back to their village.

As we get there I can faintly smell Inuyasha and the others. I guess Kagome managed to find her way to Inuyasha. Maybe it's the other way around, whatever the matter Inuyasha is going to kill me. As we make it to the village I see them all sitting with a really old hag.

As the men put me down in front of her I look back towards the others and Inuyasha just snickers at me.

"It is not a demon," The woman says. I look at her weirdly for a few seconds, trying my best to comprehend how she thinks I'm not a demon.