Boku No Hero Academia - Bakugou

~ I didn't know how to write this and have the child be 5 so they're around 13, sorry ~
AllyTudon2

"She did what?!" I shout as I slam the palm of my hands onto the teachers desk on accident. From my pure rage and disbelief I try my best to hide the fact that I want to slap my daughter right now, but it's really damn hard.

Her teacher clears her throat and kindly asks me to sit back down, which I obey as she does so. She clears her throat and continues, "Yes, (D/n) slapped one of her classmates in the middle of lunch. We tried to ask her why she did it, but she refused to answer."

I glare down at her for a second, "Is her classmate OK?"

She nods her head, "Yes, she is doing fine. Her cheek is swelling and she is very angry, but she is fine."

"Can I speak to her?" I ask, I want to apologize because though I don't know why my daughter did that sort of thing, she should know better. I thought that I taught her better than that.

She shakes her head this time and with an exhausted sigh she speaks, "She is very angry right now. I do not want her to assault you if she does manage to get angrier."

"Oh," I say, "I understand...tell her I say sorry then. What is my daughter's punishment?"

"Well...it was only a slap and the other student refuses to share any information with us, so for now a slap on the wrist should be fine. Though, if this becomes a reoccurring thing we will have to take real disciplinary action."

"Of course," I turn towards (D/n) and see that she is looking down at her lap, I don't know if she's ashamed or just trying to avoid punishment, but whatever it is she's pissing me off. To think I raised a child that would hit another person, I thought I taught her violence is never the answer. "Your father will hear about this."

"Go ahead," She chuckles, "What will he care? He did even worse to Deku all the time right?"

"(D/n), that doesn't give you the right to do it to someone else. Your uncle was bullied for years, is that what you're telling me you want to do to this girl?"

She shrugs, "What if it is?"

"Your grounded," I say without any hesitation, "Give me you phone, right now, give it to me."

"It's in my bag in the-"

"Give me your phone. Now," I order she growls up at me before planting into into my hand, she always keeps it on her. I know she does.

"Thank you for coming on such short notice, Mrs. Bakugou," Her teacher says while standing up from her spot, "Will she be completely the school day?"

"Yes," I hiss, "She will be and she will apologize to that girl. Thank you for calling me in. I should return to work now..."

---

"She slapped a girl, Katsuki!" I scream back at my fuming husband who has only been home for about ten minutes. Somehow he has a real knack for saying all the wrong things.

He runs his hand through his hair before running them over his face, "What does it matter? We both did far worse!"

"I don't want her to follow our path!" I scream as anger, regret, and sadness begin to fill me. "What we did to Deku is unforgivable, I would hate myself if she followed in our footsteps. It's not healthy, Katsuki. It brought me years of despair and guilt! We need to stray her away from our mistakes!"

"She'll just have to learn the hard way," Katsuki says while picking up an apple from the kitchen table, "She won't listen if we lecture her."

I pull my hands into a fist before growling, "If you won't help me then I'll call someone that will!"