Fairy Tail - Loke

-The reader is a dude again (idk what is up with me and making Loke. gay but....here we are again) also I really suck at Japanese style interior design if you couldn't tell by now so, sorry? 

ALSO, update, I'll be posting every Monday until we reach 80 chapters, after that, I will probably post a lot more scarcely, if at all. Sometimes i may post a day early or late, like this one.--

"Babe," I say while collapsing onto the bench seat next to Loke, "Today was so boring."

"Can you stop calling me that?" He hisses while taking a bento box from me, "The girls don't find it attractive."

"Yeah, they do," I laugh while opening up my own box. I pick up my chopsticks and begin digging in. To be completely honest I don't even know what it is I'm eating and by the time I realize I should figure it out, it's all gone. I glance over towards Loke's box, but he thinks I'm trying to steal from him so he pulls it away from me.

I stick my tongue out at him in annoyance before he speaks again, "Whatever...they only think it is because they think we're actually together."

"True," I say while leaning back onto the bench, "But who cares? Unless you have a girl in mind," I chuckle, "But no way...no girl would ever give you a chance."

"Hurtful," he says while letting a fake tear roll down his cheek, I just roll my eyes at is overdramatic one-man play. "In fact, I might have someone in mind." I raise my eyebrows at him and wait for him to continue, "Maybe it's Lucy Hear..."

"Lucy?!" I shout while bursting out into laughter, tears fall down my cheeks and I almost fall onto the ground with laughter. He hits me over the head, but I am too caught up with the fact I can't breathe. "She-she's the mo-most popular girl in...in our school!"

"Shut up!" He shouts while smacking me over the head again and looking around to see if anyone could have heard is. Which, of course, no one did because I'm not that much of an idiot.

"Heartfilia though?" I ask whenever I finally calm down, rubbing tears from my already tired eyes, "She's literally the most loved girl in school, not to mention she's dating Dragneel."

"They're not dating," Loke protests.

I narrow my eyes at him and sigh, "They're basically dating. They may not be official, but the way they touch each other makes it abundantly clear. Go for...Aries. You two are close and she's hot, she probably even has a thing for you already."

"But I don't like Aries," He protests while passing me his halfway empty bento, "Whatever...I've lost my appetite."

I scoff and pinch the bridge of my nose, "Fine...fine, OK, OK....let's see... Aha! OK, so you know how Sting and Natsu are uber close or whatever? Well since Sting is my bro, I can just get him to get Natsu over and I can talk to him about it. If he says it's cool then I'll set up a date with you and Lucy, if not...then that's too sad."

"I don't really want you setting us up on a date though," He says while rubbing the back of his neck. Before I can respond, he narrows his eyes and glares at me, "Wait... Sting isn't your brother..."

"Of course you do!" I cheer, completely ignoring the second half of what he said. "You don't have to worry about a thing. I'll get it all set up."

"Alright..."

---

"But, Natsu!" I protest as I slam my hands into the table, "Please?! You have to!"

"No way!" Natsu hisses back at me as he sits at my couch, playing my PlayStation, "Why would I handicap myself like that?"